Vendor Super Stars!

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Hairveda - The discount and shipping is beautiful.

Popcornopolous - Free shipping/no minimum (technically) is what's up.

Ogoma

Is Keravada and Bel Nouvo owned by the same person/company? Their descriptions on Etsy read like they were written by the same person. No issue here, I am just curious if anyone knows.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Thanks for the mentions ladies, what a positive thread! I'll contribute! Loooonnnngggg before Silk Dreams was a twinkle in my eye, I was a Hairveda caustomer and was always so impressed with BJ. She was always so very nice and responsive to any questions. She offered me a discount and I decided not to use it, because her prices were already so good and I didn't want to feel like I was taking advantage (I know, I'm goofy that way), and she refunded my order and sent me an invoice for the discounted amount! I was really expecting her not to notice in the midst of receiving so many orders, but she did!

Beamodel

Is Keravada and Bel Nouvo owned by the same person/company? Their descriptions on Etsy read like they were written by the same person. No issue here, I am just curious if anyone knows.

If I'm not mistaken Belnouvo is in Florida and Keravada is in Texas

cutenss

For me personally:

CurlMart: They keep a sale going for a po' sista like me :lol: And the shipping is fast, even through all of those sales. With samples to boot :yep: I have not had to use their CS.

Walgreens: For the items that they do not stock in their stores, I can order, and get my items super fast. I know that they are not a small business, BUT I like that I can get an item in a few days, to my door. And they have free shipping over $25.00, which I always utilize :look:

KeraVeda: Awesome seller, with CS that rivals the best. She has fast shipping, and the best professional communication. And here products are impressive.

Komaza: They have fast shipping. I have not had to use their CS for anything. And I love, love, love their products. I have the Olive Oil mask on right now. And I must order more, because I love it.

Great thread :) and very much needed.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I said Silk Dreams in my first post, but I wanted to mention her again because she just displayed excellent customer service yet again. Another customer and I had requested that our orders be cancelled/modified so that we could order something else and she did it with the swiftness. :yep:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I love Bobeam's customer service. I have never had issues. Her products are consistent. I think that her products are worth the price and last quite a while with care. Very professional and fast shipper.

I forget about her. I'm probably doing to revisit her next year. She is awesome-sauce too.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My *Stars* stem from if I've asked them to do Swaps, make Additions/Deletions, Cancellations, Augmentations, if I forgot to add the Code etc... and they've done so with Style, Dignity and Grace.

And pleasantness.

All the ones I've named, their Response(s) have all been wonderful. And for the most part, the transactions have been smooth.

I'm not a real 'Stickler' on wait times, but how they perform day-to-day CS responses are paramount for me.

Also, b.a.s.k. Beauty, Ynobe Shops and also Tiiva Naturals (can't remember if I've mentioned them), the times I've ordered from them have been handled with Excellence.

curlycrocheter

MileHighDiva Girl I love me some silky hair lingerie from Pretty Anntoinett's!! I've ordered 3 times from her & have received my items within days!

I've been buying a lot of bonnets lately so I want to give a huge vendor shout out to Sassy Swag Designs. Her prices are awesome & she is super sweet! I ordered a silk pillow case, bonnet, scrunci, and wrap set from her. I ordered Friday night & I believe I got my package by Wednesday when I got home from work. Not to mention, the set was STUNNING! The quality is amazing! Her colors are listed on FB & the pictures just don't do them justice.

From Etsy: Nina Catori gets an A++ for customer service from me! She made me a custom loc soc. I ordered Friday night (that's payday for me incase you don't see the pattern :gigle: ) and had my package by Wednesday, would have been sooner but that Monday was a holiday.

Njoi Creations. She is stellar! She ships fast & always includes samples. Plus her prices are great!

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
curlycrocheter Please post a pic of your custom loc soc! On your head, purdy please!

ETA: I just saw a reversible loc soc on her FB page. Looks nice! Is yours reversible? What was custom about it the length, or fabric selection?

Last edited:

toaster

I wanted to add that I ordered from Hattache on Black Friday. Not only did my product ship on the same day but they later notified me that one of my products was accidentally shipped close to it's expiration date. I decided to accept the refund because I know I'll be ordering from them again. The PayPal refund went to my junk mail and they ended up sending me the $ twice. I quickly refunded the second payment, but they were kind, courteous, and gracious throughout the entire ordeal.

Love them.

EnExitStageLeft

I wanted to add that I ordered from Hattache on Black Friday. Not only did my product ship on the same day but they later notified me that one of my products was accidentally shipped close to it's expiration date. I decided to accept the refund because I know I'll be ordering from them again. The PayPal refund went to my junk mail and they ended up sending me the $ twice. I quickly refunded the second payment, but they were kind, courteous, and gracious throughout the entire ordeal.

Love them.

Now thats awesome!

reeko43

I see SD mentioned quite often as a great vendor. I will definitely give this vendor a try. Searching for a for a staple conditioner. Off to read SD product reviews....

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

Angelbean

Qhemet biologics...her site is so clean and beautiful I am a sucker for an organized visually appealing website lol but her products and Customer service is always top notch and very helpful! As well as darcy botanicals and oyin handmade though I do not buy oyin anymore when I did it was always a pleasent experience!

coyacoy

Komaza care & Silk dreams have OUTSTANDING CS
My honey child amazingly fast shipping & honored the pricing on the bf glitch :)

*please excuse typos* Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using LHCF

CocoGlow

LaQuita from Bobeam has been mentioned already but I must add myself to her growing crowd of fans ... she is exceptional with customer service! She answers all inquiries quickly & professionally. She ships out her products very quickly.

She is HONEST and will refund part of the shipping cost if she ends up spending less on the shipping than estimated at checkout. For instance my shipping came out to $9.25 when I checked out during her Black Friday sale...but I received an email from her today with a $3.80 refund for the overcharge making my true shipping charge a more reasonable & accurate $5.45. She could have easily pocketed the extra money but her honesty and professionalism warms my heart and makes me want to be a customer for life! And her shampoo bars are the bomb anyway soooooooo

crimsonpeach mentioned this in another thread and I had to cosign :grin:

Babygrowth

LaQuita from Bobeam has been mentioned already but I must add myself to her growing crowd of fans ... she is exceptional with customer service! She answers all inquiries quickly & professionally. She ships out her products very quickly.

She is HONEST and will refund part of the shipping cost if she ends up spending less on the shipping than estimated at checkout. For instance my shipping came out to $9.25 when I checked out during her Black Friday sale...but I received an email from her today with a $3.80 refund for the overcharge making my true shipping charge a more reasonable & accurate $5.45. She could have easily pocketed the extra money but her honesty and professionalism warms my heart and makes me want to be a customer for life! And her shampoo bars are the bomb anyway soooooooo

crimsonpeach mentioned this in another thread and I had to cosign :grin:
I love that! Definitely a super star!

nmartin20

Shout out to Sage, Obia, and hattache!!!! Super fast shipping!!! I ordered my items from these companies on 11/29/13.BAM! Boxes at my door today!! I love doing business with great companies!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lawd....How Could I Forget:blush:

Hydratherma Naturals

One of the Best of the Best in Customer Service, Professionalism, Ship Time, Product Presentation.

All of that 5 Stars!:grin:

HanaKuroi

Ogoma said:
I agree Laquita (Bobeam) is fantastic. I use to buy bars from her, but I haven't in a while.

I thought we were listing specific companies so I didn't mention them, but Aveyou and Sage get very high marks from me.

I got a bad hair dew from Curlmart and they did not resolve it well so they are not great in my books. I don't buy anything from them anymore.

Was that hair dew situation back when I was complaining about the hair dew from curlmart?

I started a thread about it and I think we felt it was better to get direct from Oyinhandmade. I can barely remember. I bought some strange hair dew from curlmart too. I believe you commented in that thread.

How did curlmart resolve it?

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

HanaKuroi

Sage(great CS) and curl junkie have the fastest shipping.

QB and DB fair shipping and great CS.

Lita

Hattache,great CS & Fast Shipping..They carry a variety of Vendor's..That's a PLUS for me..One stop shopping..

Happy Hair Growing!

crimsonpeach

Master Lurker

@crimsonpeach mentioned this in another thread and I had to cosign :grin:

YEP! As soon as I posted in the Black Friday thread I thought I should have posted here as well. Good news travels fast. She stays on point. Plus I love her products. My scalp has been in revolt since I haven't had them in a minute.

HanaKuroi

I have not received shipping notices from Foxymango, QB or Bask. I am too tired to email them. I'd have to look up or sign in to find my order number.

Meridian

I have not received shipping notices from Foxymango, QB or Bask. I am too tired to email them. I'd have to look up or sign in to find my order number.

I haven't heard from Bask either.