Vendor Super Stars!

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Yesterday, I received my order from Henna Sooq. She has nice packaging and presentation.

My order included a package of Popcornopolis. Currently, it's below freezing, so after it warmed up from being in the house, I promptly ate it :pop:

Beamodel

Hattache

Ordered on Black Friday, received my package on Monday. I also had requested a swap after I had placed my order and they were very accommodating to my request....

HanaKuroi

I got my foxymango today but they never sent any tracking info.

My QB shipped.

Waiting for BASKKKKKKKKK

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

KinkyRN

I love me some hairveda but they are slack with their shipping updates. No information after 1 week. Watch it just show up at my door!!

Rozlewis

I have to give a big shout-out to Keravada. I placed 2 separate Black Friday orders. They shipped out the first order and it was fine. When I received the second order they mistakenly only shipped one Kera10 and I ordered 2. I notified them immediately last night. Within about 10 minutes of me sending the e-mail I received a response back. They apologized for the error, placed the second item in the mail, provided a shipping number, gave me a credit to my account, and sent me a little something extra in my box.

As mentioned previously vendors will always make mistakes such as shipping the wrong product or not shipping all of your order but I judge them by how they resolve the problem. This vendor went above and beyond my expectations. I only expected to get the item I paid for. The owner did all of this without me asking. In my opinion this is good service and it is a vendor that values its customers.

Great job Keravada!!

Ogoma

Was that hair dew situation back when I was complaining about the hair dew from curlmart?

I started a thread about it and I think we felt it was better to get direct from Oyinhandmade. I can barely remember. I bought some strange hair dew from curlmart too. I believe you commented in that thread.

How did curlmart resolve it?

@HanaKuroi

Sorry. I missed this.

Yup, Hair Dew and Honey Hemp. The Hair Dew had no scent and the Honey Hemp's smell was bad. I actually could live with the Dew, but the Hemp one was the most concerning. They told me to send it back at my own cost and IF they agreed they would refund me my money. I was fine with sending it back, but didn't understand why I had to do it at my cost and my refund would be dependent on them agreeing. So if they didn't agree, I would be out product, original price+shipping paid+refund shipping? :perplexed

I didn't even bother. I will not buy anything from them.

Last edited:

HanaKuroi

Ogoma said:
HanaKuroi

Sorry. I missed this.

Yup, Hair Dew and Honey Hemp. The Hair Dew had no scent and the Honey Hemp's smell was bad. I actually could live with the Dew, but the Hemp one was the most concerning. They told me to send it back at my own cost and IF they agreed they would refund me my money. I was fine with sending it back, but didn't understand why I had to do it at my cost and my refund would be dependent on them agreeing. So if they didn't agree, I would be out product, original price+shipping paid+refund shipping? :perplexed

I didn't even bother. I will buy anything from them.

Thanks.

I was out of town and ordered a 16 oz bottle from curlmart (against my better judgement) and it had no smell just like before. The consistency wasn't right.

I never have a problem with quality when I order direct from Oyinhandmade.

You should contact Oyinhandmade and tell them about your concerns.

The honey hemp has to be used within 6 months. I'll bet they had it sitting around the warehouse for longer than that or either improperly stored.

HanaKuroi

MileHighDiva said:
Oyin direct or CM?^^^

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

I think she means curlmart. I started a thread a long time ago about the 8oz hair dew having no smell and lotiony from curlmart. Almost like jergens lotion.

I then ordered from Oyinhandmade and it was like a different product. It smelled sugary and was moisturizing and oily.

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
^^That's weird about Curlmart! I ordered from them during their Gray Friday sale and the 16oz. Oyin Hair Dew smells good and is very moisturizing. That's not good CS at all.

Babygrowth

Njoi Creations

In the midst of a petty divorce not even a few weeks after losing her mother, and despite her shop being closed she still made and shipped my products almost as fast as she received the money! Her products are great and even though her shipping can be a little crazy she is my super star. I just placed another order and have placed multiple orders with her. Idk how I forgot about her. She even let me know how many orders were ahead of mine and when she would get to it! My faves are her tea rinse, tea spritz, and henna gloss bar.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Agree about N'Joi CreationS - can't remember if I named her? Angie's the Best!

BoBeam
Perfect Blends aka Annabelle (ETSY)

Are also up there.

Fast Shipping. Wonderful Customer Service. Great Products!

Babygrowth

Babygrowth That henna gloss bar always gets rave reviews, but I never see it listed in her shop. Is it a special request item?

I've had to request it because as soon as she lists it someone snatches it up! Even when she makes orders for me and puts my name on it someone buys it. I love it. This bar is my first and only henna option!

reeko43

Njoi Creations

In the midst of a petty divorce not even a few weeks after losing her mother, and despite her shop being closed she still made and shipped my products almost as fast as she received the money! Her products are great and even though her shipping can be a little crazy she is my super star. I just placed another order and have placed multiple orders with her. Idk how I forgot about her. She even let me know how many orders were ahead of mine and when she would get to it! My faves are her tea rinse, tea spritz, and henna gloss bar.

Wow! I will definitely check her out. You cant beat that for customer service!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Babygrowth My Fav N'Joi Products (in no particular order):

Ayurvedic Hair Crème w/Mustard Seed Oil
Sweet Coconut Hair Balm
Green Tea Hair Crème
Herbal Hair Dressing
Tea Spritz
Nourish Hair Growth Balm (private order)
Ayurvedic Hair Oil

Babygrowth

IDareT'sHair

I had that ayurvedic butter in my cart but didn't buy it. I will probably buy it this wknd :look: and that oil looks delish! I will probably get those and that hibiscus cream. Maybe that herbal dressing.

southerncitygirl

Komaza Hair Care & Darcy's Botanicals..... i had a product from komaza (aloe my hair mist) go bad and the owner shipped another with no issues. In Past with Darcy's if I had a coupon code that I forgot to use she readjusted the balance. Both owners are lovely ladies!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Babygrowth

I haven't tried the Hibiscus Crème. I'm sure it's good though.:grin:

I bought the Family Sized Herbal Hair Dressing I think during her Mother's Day Sale (although I had purchased it numerous times in the 4oz size).

She had a good discount and it made it 'affordable'. I'd like to get the Family Size of the Sweet Coconut.:lick:

MayaNatural

The Pomade Shop, placed order on 12/5 and my order shipped 12/6. I should receive my order Monday!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF