Very pleased

soslychic

I'm very pleased with my most recent purchases. Pantene Curl Defining Mousse (Thanks for telling me where to get it Karonica!) and Beyond the Zone Noodlehead (I couldn't get these words out of my mouth without laughing when I asked where it was in Sally's
)

Well I tried these this morning. I spritzed my hair with water, added the mousse and a little later the noodlehead. The mousse gave me very nice curl definition and the noodlehead did too plus it tamed the frizzies and added shine and incredible softness. This works a lot better for me than the john frieda dream curls. That left my hair kinda stiff with a weird dull cast over it. I've been swinging my curls all day!

Plus I'm happy that I had a half way successful touchup yesterday (my first). A few underprocessed sections in the back , but I'll wait until my next touch up to correct that. So I'm happy. Just had to share.

KinksnCurlz

That's good news soslychic
Quick question tho, was this for a braidout? If not, can you share exactly what you did? Thanks.

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
That's good news soslychic
Quick question tho, was this for a braidout? If not, can you share exactly what you did? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks CaramelHonee! No it wasn't a braidout. What I did was:

Night before I had just washed and deep conditioned with proclaims cholesterol (recent purchase. like this too by the way) (I had actually just gotten a touch up). Normally I would probably cwc. Then I put on s curl as a moisturizer and a little hot six oil and put my hair in a ponytail and let it dry overnight. Then in the morning I just spritzed with water, then put on some mousse and the noodlehead, scrunched and it dried in like 20 minutes. It was great!

Cindy70

soslychic, did you find the Beyond the Zone Noodlehead to be sticky feeling. I've purchased a couple of other products from the Beyond the Zone line and they felt very sticky in my hair and on my hands.

I'm looking for something that's really good at taming the frizzies too. I might have to give Noodlehead a try.