Video I found on Youtube... good for a laugh.

diadall

Thanks for sharing. That was funny.

I loved:
My husband would leave me if I went natural
Why you not running?

Missigirl

Thanks for the tag.....Yes I use to run too, but not to protect my hair mainly because I don't like wearing wet clothes in an air conditoned store or office.

Nonie

:lol: Thanks for the tag. Loved the ending too. LOL

@BklynHeart, please 'splain your siggy. :ill: You can't subject us to that w/o a caption 'splaining what he is doing and why? I think there's a law against that.

Thanks for sharing - I could definitely relate to some of these. Reminds me of the other week when I was being interviewed by a black woman for a job, and she said a couple of comments about me hair like "I thought you were a child because your hair is natural. Why don't you relax it? You would need to look professional for this job." :S

God_Favor

lol, cute!

i must say as I go towards my 9th year natural, the relaxed heads I know are the one's always getting the "creamy crack questions" from the naturals. It's like a complete reversals of roles, my natural friends are always commenting on the relaxed heads... as if we did enjoy our time in the club, lol....

Thanks for sharing - I could definitely relate to some of these. Reminds me of the other week when I was being interviewed by a black woman for a job, and she said a couple of comments about me hair like "I thought you were a child because your hair is natural. Why don't you relax it? You would need to look professional for this job." :S

Whoa. She SAID that??? In an interview?

No to derail this thread, but pardon me for derailing...how were you wearing your hair? I'm just like :blush: at her comment!

Whoa. She SAID that??? In an interview?

No to derail this thread, but pardon me for derailing...how were you wearing your hair? I'm just like :blush: at her comment!

Well, it was a rather informal interview, but yeah, it still was a bit :ohwell:. I think I had my braidout hair tied back in either a bun or ponytail, but I can't really remember off the top of my head now.

Geminigirl

YES I love CHARJAY!!! I think I mentioned her in random thoughts, because I was wondering why no one ever talks about her on here, and her hair is so thick and pretty. I think they used to discuss her video series but then everyone forgot how beautiful her hair is and how far she has come. I love watching her hair videos she has some of the best twists ever! Great inspiration!

HennaRo

Thanks for the tag, LMAO at the whole video! I never ran when I was relaxed and surely don't run now:lol:

Tee

I truly enjoyed the laugh! Thanks for the tag. I never run! People always look at me like, "You just gonna get your head wet like that?" :lol: