Vitamin Combo you SWEAR BY!!

Lebiya

Well I know vitamins are the truth- many ladies on this board can attest with pics as well.

What vitamin combo can you SWEAR by that gave you at least 1 inch per month or more?

I’d like to see an increase in my hair growth per month to reach my goal length ASAP. I’m tired of braids and I’m absolutely fed up with the attitudes of braiders- finding a good one alone has been a HUGGE challenge itself since my hair journey and I still havent found one:sad:

I’d like to get atleast 12 inches this year hands down!!

Last edited:
Well I know vitamins are the truth- many ladies on this board can attest with pics as well.

What vitamin combo can you SWEAR by that gave you at least 1 inch per month or more?

I’d like to see an increase in my hair growth per month to reach my goal length ASAP. I’m tired of braids and I’m absolutely fed up with the attitudes of braiders- finding a good one alone has been a HUGGE challenge itself since my hair journey and I still havent found one:sad:

I’d like to at least 12 inches this month hands down!!

Oh really?

I’d like to at least 12 inches this month hands down!!

Did you mean 1-2 inches?

LOLOLOLOLOL:lachen::lachen::lachen:

OH MY MY MY ...I didnt get it until I reviewed my post

....I mean this year!

lololol
Alright hun. Girl, I was wondering how many vitamins you had planned on taking. Thanks for reviewing that. :lol: You had me scared for a minute.

Last edited:
I would think a green food supplement might help you. I think alot women who take those as well as exercise and eat well get good growth. I don't know about 12 inches thought, i think i have seen at least two people say they got that much in a yr on this board.

I would think a green food supplement might help you. I think alot women who take those as well as exercise and eat well get good growth. I don't know about 12 inches thought, i think i have seen at least two people say they got that much in a yr on this board.

Green food supplement - like green vegetables?

Also do you remember the names the 2 member that got 12 inches per month?

...Goodnight ya'll im going to bed :yawn::drunk:

LOL!!!! :lachen:

My hair grows suuuuper slow. I'm talking a teeny weeny wave/hump of new growth a month. :perplexed

What gave me terrific growth was using Lenzi's Request mixed with Capsazin and taking Exotic Allure Fast Grow, biotin and MSM (the MSM made my new growth so unbelievably soft) With this combo, I got about 2 1/2 inches in 3 months. Come to think of it, I don't know why I stopped.... All these other bandwagons, I guess. I gotta step my game back up :ohwell:

I take Solgar Hair Skin and Nails MSM complex, Biotin and a Multivitamin. I also exercise and eat alot of fruit and vegetables. This has worked for me.

chlorella.

Right!!! i was taking this myself and got an inch per month when consistent, and now have it in a supplement called Emerald Balance which was referred to me by Edie who i believe one yr got 12 inches, don't quote me thought, i think her and someone else, um maybe she got 9 but i can't remember her name, um Chlorella thought is something that alot people say has resulted in their hair growth accelerating, i know truelyblessed, does/or did get appr. an inch or so a month with chlorella and msm, and Jade21 in an old thread stated that while taking Chlorella she able to get 2 inches a month back to back, but i know she was taking some other supplements as well.

Last edited:
I have been taking 5mg Biotin (Puritan Pride brand) and 6,ooo mg powder MSM (puritan pride brand as well) since Jan.1st. I have not had a perm since Xmas (although I have gone 2-3 months between touchups before) and NEVER BEFORE in my life have I experienced growth this rapid (o.75 per month)!!

I really believe that these two supplements plus increasing my protein intake (0 fat fruit flavored shake called Syntrax Nectar) have resulted in such speedy growth. Mind you, I take my supplements EVERY DAY and have done so for the past 2 1/2 months. I truly believe that you won't see results unless you do so.

I started seeing results after about 8 weeks. Now I'm also taking NatureMade MultiMax (a high potency multi found at all drugstores, get it when they have a BOGO sale) and Alta Silica in hopes of reaching 1 inch per month.

Good luck and happy growing!!

What gave me terrific growth was using Lenzi's Request mixed with Capsazin and taking Exotic Allure Fast Grow, biotin and MSM (the MSM made my new growth so unbelievably soft) With this combo, I got about 2 1/2 inches in 3 months. Come to think of it, I don't know why I stopped.... All these other bandwagons, I guess. I gotta step my game back up :ohwell:

YES!

Well I remember a thread a while back a poster SWORE by using capazin (sp), cortistone (sp?) and Monistat gave her so much growth she had to stop because she couldn’t control the NG– a few others tried this same mixture and got the same results. But she said you have to get the crème form.

Monistat itself is a best seller so I will be doing this ASAP FOR SURE!!!!!!

I wish I can find that thread!!!

YES!

Well I remember a thread a while back a poster SWORE by using capazin (sp), cortistone (sp?) and Monistat gave her so much growth she had to stop because she couldn’t control the NG– a few others tried this same mixture and got the same results. But she said you have to get the crème form.

I remember that. That was honeydew, i think... but really this thread reminded me i do have the capsule chlorella too, i forgot so i will take along with the powder.

I remember that. That was honeydew, i think... but really this thread reminded me i do have the capsule chlorella too, i forgot so i will take along with the powder.

Hmmmm…

She’ll thank you for this…now Im going to harass her *** - I need updates:grin:

I haven't measured in inches (yet) but I am getting pretty consistent growth with:

biotin (5,000mg)
super b-complex
vitamin C
kelp
one a day (vit and min)
alta silica

:yep:

YES!

were the cortisone and capsaicin in cream form?

Back