Vitamins and our periods

JenJen2721

Caramelle,
I've heard many women say that taking biotin has made their periods somewhat irregular, but I don't have a lot of information on this. You may want to do some reseach on biotin in regards to this.
Jen
/images/graemlins/bookworm.gif

Valerie

What I found that since I have been taking my vitamins, my period flowed much better, I used to have very bad headaches, but since I started taking my vitamins, my headahes have gone and that the period flows more evenly.

LondonDiva

Well for me I don't know if vitamins are to blame as I have laid off them for months at a time, but I haven't had a period in nearly a year. In April it will be a year. I have a hospital appointment in Feb, so I'll find out the real cause then.

I remember posting when I hadn't got one for 2 months and some people mentioned that certain vitamins can have an effect. I was taking so many it would have been very hard to pinpoint which one exactly.

PapillionRouge

Oh, okay, thankx u guys...i was getting kinda scared here. Anywayz, one thing i might add is that my period didnt come with the terrible cramps i get usually on the first day. I think maybe that had to do with the Vitamins too.
Thanx again /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hada

Hi Caramelle,

I know every woman is different but normally for me, my periods last 6 days (heavy days then light),and I don't fall on the same day every month, why? the number of days change every month sometimes. Some have 28 days others 31. So I am confused as to why it falls on the 20th every month. It is best to count your days from the 1st day of your period to see when you will start. Most of the time it is between 28-30 days. Check it out the next time you are on your period. If you are between those days, then you are fine. Maybe the vitamins are setting you on that kind of cycle. And causing you to flush more out (to rid).

But that is Hada's guess. If your gut tells you it is something more then check out the circumstances.

Hada