Vitashower Shower Filter - I don't like it - my hair felt too dry

HoneyDew

Vitamin C Shower Filter - I don't like it - my hair felt too dry

Hey guys.

I bought one of those Vitamin C vitashowers filters and installed it a few days ago. Last night I washed my hair in my normal routine.

My hair was not soft as it normally is. It was actually very dry. I reinstalled my old shower head, rewashed and used an ORS replenishing pak and things were normal again.

I use Kenra's Clarifying Chelating shampoo with every wash because I use lots of silicone and hard water.

After that I use a moisturizing shampoo and then a conditioner.

My hair stays soft and moisturized each time.

Maybe the filter got my hair too clean or something.

In the past, if I skip the Kenra Clarifying, my hair has too much product in it when it time to style.

Maybe I don't need the Clarifying Chelating shampoo with that filter, I don't know.

But, I did not like it.

Last edited:

scorpian

Re: Vitamin C Shower Filter - I don't like it - my hair felt too dry

HoneyDew said:
Hey guys.

I bought one of those Vitamin C vitashowers filters and installed it a few days ago. Last night I washed my hair in my normal routine.

My hair was not soft as it normally is. It was actually very dry. I reinstalled my old shower head, rewashed and used an ORS replenishing pak and things were normal again.

I use Kenra's Clarifying Chelating shampoo with every wash because I use lots of silicone and hard water.

After that I use a moisturizing shampoo and then a conditioner.

My hair stays soft and moisturized each time.

Maybe the filter got my hair too clean or something.

In the past, if I skip the Kenra Clarifying, my hair has too much product in it when it time to style.

Maybe I don't need the Clarifying Chelating shampoo with that filter, I don't know.

But, I did not like it.

I am sorry you had a bad experience with the Vita C filter.I am waiting for my shower filter to come in the mail. I ordered the Sprite Royale hand held filter based on some of the reviews from this forum.I did research reviews online for a while before I ordered because I was unsure about purchasing the Vita C or the reg shower filter.I hope that I get good results from it.

Last edited: