Viva la dominca!

shadylane21

Hello to all.
I am writting this just to let u all know how excited I am! Why u ask? Because I just got my shipment of Dominican products- wash day is not until tommorow but I am so excited as this is my first shipment:grin: So heres what I bought.

1.Miss Key 10 en 1 super
2. Silicon mix
3. capilo suela y canela cond.
4. capilo suela y canela rinse
5. salerm salerm 21 leave in
6. Lafier almond shampoo
7. Lafier almond and honey rinse

Please let me know what you think about these products. TY just needed to share *in corner doing happy dance*

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Congrats on getting your goods!!

You're gonna love Silicon Mix. It gives great slip and conditions very well. I haven't tried the other products....

ShiShiPooPoo

YOUR GOING TO LOVE SILICON MIX! (had to yell that)

I just bought four dom. prod. I have yet to try: Lacio Lacio, Nacidit Olive Condish, Nacidit Avocado Condish, and Miss Keys 10 en 1.

Let us know how you like 'em.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
I ordered these yesterday. I also ordered Nacidit OO shampoo, Rysell Coconut condish, and Kan Kanechomn peach treatment. Hope I like 'em all! :yep:

YOUR GOING TO LOVE SILICON MIX! (had to yell that)

I just bought four dom. prod. I have yet to try: Lacio Lacio, Nacidit Olive Condish, Nacidit Avocado Condish, and Miss Keys 10 en 1.

Let us know how you like 'em.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Congrats on your purchases. You will DEFINITELY love Silicon Mix as everyone has already said. I think you'll like Lacio Lacio as well.

I just received my shipment today as well. I ordered 10 en 1 conditioner, Lacio Lacio, and Silicon mix. I was wondering how you ladies were useing these products. Any tips on how you are useing them would be greatly appreciated

egg200

I got my shipment of Lacio Lacio, Silicon mix and Salerm 21 a couple of weeks ago. I haven't done a rollerset yet, but have used Silicon mix religiously for my con-washes and have used both Lacio and Salerm as leave ins. I am now 100% natural and I think a 3c.

I just received my shipment today as well. I ordered 10 en 1 conditioner, Lacio Lacio, and Silicon mix. I was wondering how you ladies were useing these products. Any tips on how you are useing them would be greatly appreciated