Vote For Me PLEASE!!!!

KinkyGenius

Please don't forget to give us updates on the contest and your progression through the other phases. Best of luck Whimsy, even though with the gorgeous strands you have you don't really need it.

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
It's midnight where I am, I voted a few minutes before midnight, you are tied for 6th again, Congrats and yes plz plz plz keep us updated with the results

soulfusion

Vote #4555 .. I guess that was my last vote, Whims. You're at 6th place, which is a righteous showing and you still have time to get more votes. I sincerely hope you win this thing. I don't see how you won't make the L.A. cut, and girl once they see all that gorgeous hair in person .... you got this!

Good luck!

aurora3140

I voted a couple of hours ago and it's past 6:30 pm on the 15th where I am. With the time difference, it's my last vote before the polls close.

Congrats on 6th place!

ETA: I checked the numbers and there's plenty of time left for Whimsy to claim 5th. Keep it up everyone! You've done an awesome job!

Whimsy

I just need to say for the hundredth time THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your votes and support and positivity throughout this long arze voting process. I'm so grateful for all my LHCF sisters rallying for this. It means so much to me.
I really wanted to win this opportunity and because of all of you I now have a fighting chance. You guys put me in the top 6! That's incredible. I really appreciate it.

My only job now is to wait to be contacted by Johnsons. So I'm going to pray hard that it happens. The top 16 is up to their discretion. And then after filling out their forms and undergoing background checks n all, then the top 5 is chosen (again at their discretion) to go to finals in LA.

My fingers are crossed and my hair will be deep conditioned weekly if not more often till I hear from them LOL!!

THANK YOU AGAIN LADIES!!!!

---- I just realized today's the last day, not yesterday lol!! ::running off to vote::

Last edited:

Whimsy

So it wouldn't let me vote. it said voting closes 4/15 at 11:59pm but it's not letting me get my votes in!

Amcd

That just happened to me to and it is not yet 11:59 p.m. EST. Is it just for you or the other contestants as well? I will try to vote for someone who has like 10 votes and see what happens.

Amcd

It wouldn't let me voet for anyone else either. It's not good that they can't follow their own rules.

Amcd

Whimsy you should take a picture of how many votes the top 20 have know to make sure they don't change since voting has stopped early.

msdeevee

I cast my final vote but when I clicked the vote for me button again it said voting closed.

I wish you the best Whimsy.

I get a reminder at home directly and it showed you in 6th place. I hope you stay in the top 10 better yet I hope you win cause #1 seems bogus.

prettybyrd

My SO and I can't make our final votes until 7, so if we aren't able like everyone else seems not to be, I wish you all the best, Whimsy!!! :)