Vote For Me PLEASE!!!!

soulfusion

From the Johnson Products Website:

BECAUSE OF AN UNEXPECTED VOTING INTERRUPTION,
VOTING HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL
3:00 AM EST ON 4/16/2010!

It's not over yet ladies ... we've got a few more hours to vote. I don't know what the HECK they're doing, but let's get to crackin'!!

mariofmagdal

Already voted, but will keep you bumped as long as I am on the computer between now and 3 am, may not be much longer, but i am cheering for you!

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
LOL nope, I was looking for this thread last night to bump but got distracted, I'm glad you found it. Any updates Whimsy?

Whimsy

LOL nope, I was looking for this thread last night to bump but got distracted, I'm glad you found it. Any updates Whimsy?

Got an email with a survey, questions like: do u allow johnsons to use ur image, do you use johnsons products, are you natural or relaxed, are you willing to have your hair relaxed with johnsons products (i said no, and if it takes me outta the running i don't care!), are you willing to have your hair cut and styled with johnsons products....

It also asked for headshots, with no makeup of my face full on and of my profile. You had to send within 72 hours or you'd be disqualified.

So I did the survey and sent in the pix and I'm hoping I go on to the next round despite my answer on the relaxing thing.

Voted! Your hair is beautiful BTW. I hope you win.:grin:

LOL voting is closed! :spinning: But thanks for the complimenet

Whimsy

Whimsy, Are you willing to allow them to cut your hair?

Yes, I won't mind a cut or color....but if they come trying to give me a halle short cut...i'm outta there.

The thing I'm most worried about if I make it far enough, is how they handle the heat on my hair. I'm going to bring my maxiglide and be like...its ok, i'll take it from here...:lachen:

Whimsy

OK I thought it before, but now i'm sure. They must have the people in mind who they want to win. Cuz look what I got today:

Greetings Contestants,

Due to the number of contestants that did not complete the original survey, we are allowing for one final opportunity to do so. We ask that you please recomplete this survey once again even if you have already done so, in order for us to compile your responses in a more timely fashion. The deadline for this survey is tomorrow April 21 at 6 p.m. (EST).

If you have not already submitted your current headshots, please do so by 6 p.m. tomorrow as well. We would like one profile headshot and one headshot taken of you on center, both without any makeup. These photos must be high resolution. Please email both headshots in one email to [email protected].

Failure to complete the survey and email the required photographs within the alloted time frame will disqualify you from being in the Top 48, no exceptions.

Now, the first email said get it in a certain timeframe or you're disqualified.....WHY would you be offering an extension, if for any reason other than, the person you want to win hasn't submitted their survey/pics.

I'm disgusted at the whole process right now.

LushLox

It does sound extremely suspect. I had my suspicions about it as expressed previously. You would hope something like this would be above board and fair, especially with such a reputable company. :nono:

Janet'

Whimsy,

That is very disheartening...I always want to think the best of people, but the shinanegans that they have been pulling are just ridiculous...I know that you are disgusted as I would be too!

Whimsy

shenanigans hahahhaha haven't heard that one in a while.

thanks for the laugh, but yes, it's annoying. I'm disgusted with the whole contest.

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
I'm sorry Whimsy I wouldn't let them cut my hair, why can't you rep the products with long hair? There is to much shadiness going on, you let them cut your hair just for them to tell you LaQuida got the gig :wallbash:. There are just to many red flags.

Whimsy

I DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO