Vote For Me PLEASE!!!!

Whimsy

Oh gosh yall, i'm so excited, nervous, anxious, happy, scared.....

Friday they will let us know who's in the top 8.

The top 8 gets flown out to LA for the final judging, photoshoots, gets $$ and all kindsa good stuff.

I'm toooooo thrilled.

But so anxious. Friday is sooo far away it seems like. Longest week of my life LOL

flowinlocks

Oh gosh yall, i'm so excited, nervous, anxious, happy, scared.....

Friday they will let us know who's in the top 8.

The top 8 gets flown out to LA for the final judging, photoshoots, gets $$ and all kindsa good stuff.

I'm toooooo thrilled.

But so anxious. Friday is sooo far away it seems like. Longest week of my life LOL

Don't worry girl you got this.:yep: Get ready to start packing.

soulfusion

lol! I was getting mad again .. thought they were being triflin, re-opening the polls for another extension.

I agree with the advice that you should pack those bags. You're going to LA!

caribgirl

I can't wait for you to stun the judges with all of that beautiful hair and winning personality. It's yours...CLAIM IT :yep: !

Nonie

Why did I come into this thread? I am now on edge and will be till Friday. Just like I get every time I see that bloody thread of Netta's. (When is her reveal again? Nah, don't tell me if it isn't time yet. I'm not gonna play coz she doesn't play fair.)

Whimsy, you are such a fun and happy person. :lol: @ "no you didn't". :rofl:

lushlady

Sigh. . .Good luck on your next big endeavor. I have to go be nosey now and see who is in the top 8.

ETA: (Dr. Evil Voice) RIIIIIGHT. . . I only see two that would make me look twice at their hair or make me wonder what good things they were doing to get it like that. On the other hand I'm looking at your siggy and your ponytail looks like thick fluffy curly goodness. Again. . .SIGH.

Last edited:

lilikoi

:bighug: OP!

Sometimes the wrong doors have to close so you can find the right door. :kiss:

I couldn't have said it better...

Although I'm disappointed (at them, not you!) I think you accomplished so much and made many friends during this journey. You should be proud.

Give yourself a very short period of time to grieve ( I'm working through the 'anger' stage right now--injustice sets me off!) then bounce back and actively pursue a new adventure. We'll be there for you again!