Waist Length 2013

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Alright guys I clicked the thank button on the first post. Here is to seeing if I can make it to waist length by December 2013 :D :spinning::spinning::spinning:

Naturelie

Thought I wouldn't be able to be WL by december but maybe it will be possible (I'm surprised by my growth spurt).

Photo0154.jpg

Photo0157.jpg

Photo0156.jpg

(Sorry, I still use my old mobile and the quality of the pictures is really mediocre).

GroovyMama

Whohoo!! Congrats, SmilingE!! (I'm so late, LoL)

Things have been pretty hectic but I've been keeping my hair in mini braids. I've even tried mini twists.

What I've learned in my quest to WL is that it is important for me to work on getting my waist back! LoL So in addition to this hair goal, I have a personal goal to eliminate back fat in time for my WL reveal. LoL

Three more months to go and we're kicking butt in here! WTG ladies! :-D

YESSS!! I really need to get my body in shape. I have 30 lbs to a nice body, and 50 lbs to a GREAT body. I feel like I have lost where my waist used to be. It's still there, kinda. But I would feel better about my hair progress if my body was right.

Naturelie

@Naturelie your hair is to die for. So happy for u.

Thanks so much @Shadiyah! I'm in a personal "ultimate protective style challenge" (I'm bunning my hair every single day of the month) and I take vitamins (Forcapil, I think it's a european brand, don't know if it's available in US) since the beginning of september. Think it has helped a lot.

Last edited:

Shadiyah

Thanks so much @Shadiyah! I'm in a personal "ultimate protective style challenge" (I'm bunning my hair every single day of the month) and I take vitamins (Forcapil, I think it's a european brand, don't know if it's available in US) since the beginning of september. Think it has helped a lot.

Naturelie good for you.

Hey does anyone remember where the chart is that tells you that by the time your hair is this many inches it is bsl or wl on your body? I know depending on your torso but I just can not remember where I saw it at.

Lindsanity

Checking in- I've been super busy this summer/fall and haven't really been paying attention to my hair. But it turns out I'm pretty close to WL! Hopefully I'll make it by my birthday in November.

cherishlove

I was just thinking. So many life changing events have happened during my hhj. I've come a long way. With more length my life has gotten better. With every milestone I can relate it to my hair and what I was doing.

SmilingElephant

Hey ladies!

Just wanted to let u know my subscription ends tomorrow. I don't plan on renewing.

If u all want to reach me you can email me at [email protected] and also my tumblr is ConfettiCurls.

It was fun and a wonderful experience being with you all here in this challenge and LHCF as a whole. I just feel its that time for me to move on right now.

Love you all! :grouphug:

cherishlove

Hey ladies!

Just wanted to let u know my subscription ends tomorrow. I don't plan on renewing.

If u all want to reach me you can email me at [email protected] and also my tumblr is ConfettiCurls.

It was fun and a wonderful experience being with you all here in this challenge and LHCF as a whole. I just feel its that time for me to move on right now.

Oh no!!!! You're one of my favorite posters. You will be missed.

Shadiyah

Hey ladies!

Will miss you much but I think I will be following you. going to put more time into my religious studies. mines is over 12.18.13

SmilingElephant

I will miss u all as well! Ive been on this board since 2008...I've learned a HEAP! Not just about hair...but other areas of life too.

The vibe of this board has changed.

But im just leaving bc i, like Mama, just need to focus on me for a minute...in every aspect.

NowIAmNappy

I just did a three hour henna treatment and gave myself a trim. I'm sitting here with deep conditioner about to do an hour of cardio then rinse it out. I think I'm grazing waist length.

Last edited:

SouthernScienceNerd

I don't know if I ever officially joined this challenge but I have been lurking. I did a pull test the other day and the pic is in my siggy. Do you guys think I made it?

Shadiyah

Hey ladies what is going on!!!!! No one is dropping by so I wanted to know how everyone is doing???? We still have 2 months to go and I am at 15" in some parts and 13.5" in others.

so what are you all doing?????