Waistlength by 2008 Challenge

schipperchow1

Miss Cherokee, If you are already a little beyond BSL, couldn't you be waistlength by the end of the year?

Meagenta, couldn't you be waist length by the en dof the year, too?

Good luck with reaching your hair goals everyone!:yep:

meia

oops I forgot to choose my target date! I'm thinking September of 2008- on my birthday i'm shooting for waistlength stretched. I'm BSL by now so i'm thinking its possible with just the right touch of care and concern. OMG I JUST NOTICED I'VE BEEN NATURAL FOR A YEAR?!!! DAMMIT WHERE THE HELL WAS I ALL THIS TIME! LOL

zzirvingj

I'M IN!!

I was going to shoot for December 08. But I'm feeling "courageous" so I'll go ahead and say by August 1, 2008.

zzirvingj

I'm in too. Lately, it seems as if my hair is at a stand off with me, so I'll try it and see what happens! Good luck, ladies!!! HHG!!:)

Well CONGRATS TO YOU because you are already there and seeing that Aug 07 pic has me COMPLETELY ENVIOUS of that gorgeous hair of yours!!!

Great job!!!!

hadhari

I'm definitely in too! My original goal is WL by my bday end of 07 but just in case I don't make it, I'll shoot for Feb 08 (2 years after I cut it to shoulder length from BSL). I think I'm going to try to hide my hair from now till the end of the year, too. I saw a challenge like that on here too and maybe it'll help to protect my ends.

Zsazsa6275

Count me in! Although I believe I will reach it earlier in the year, I will be conservative with my goal date. I'm going to shoot for 9/1/08, exactly one year from today! :grin:

Sunshine0801

I've thought a lot about this and, well...I'm in! :grin:

I'm BSL right now so I set December 1, 2008 as my goal date. Should be attainable if I treat my hair just right and retain a good amount of my length. :yep:

lnana04

Count me in. I'm shooting for November/December. Here's a pic of my current length.

prospurr4

no requirements other than doing your best to keep your hair as healthy as possible and not stressing about it and TO SMILE :D

Bump, this! I am only 2-1/2 inches from WL, and I hope to get there by Christmas....I'm tryna keep this quote in mind.:grin: