Waistlength by 2008 Challenge

fiveleven

I want to join. Im about two inches from brastrap. I plan on wearing homemade wigs the entire time. I will post my progress every 3-6 months.

2cute2B4gotten

I'm in too. Lately, it seems as if my hair is at a stand off with me, so I'll try it and see what happens! Good luck, ladies!!! HHG!!:)

MizaniMami

My growth is going veyr well. I'm still doing the same shampooing once a week and cowashing once or twice a week. I really think I can make it to wasitlength.

Good luck ladies!

punchinella

itismehmmkay said:
I want to join to. I would need 1 inch per month for the next 18 months. Does anyone know how I could consistenly acheive that?

Also, can we update each other monthly to check out progress?

Anybody? Chime in!

I cannot give updates until after Christmas, I'm on the hide your hair til Christmas and we cannot update until then (trying not to cheat):D

MizaniMami

punchinella said:
Anybody? Chime in!

I cannot give updates until after Christmas, I'm on the hide your hair til Christmas and we cannot update until then (trying not to cheat):D

I don't know but you sure as hell can try (regarding consistently reaching for 1 inch per month).

If you believe in growth aids and or vitamins. I would give them a chance. You never know what your hair is capable of.

punchinella

MizaniMami said:
I don't know but you sure as hell can try (regarding consistently reaching for 1 inch per month).

If you believe in growth aids and or vitamins. I would give them a chance. You never know what your hair is capable of.

Thank you, I am not using any supplements now, but I think I will start:)

Cooyah

our challengers so far:

Cooyah
Msbrown76
Naptrl
Neroli
Vikkisecret
Tamika
Yamisgirl
Curlidiva
Planodiva
Nubianqt86
An original copy
Phoenix
Misscapricorncutie
Misspriss
Elleb
Glamourgirl
Millah03
Sweetcaramel1
Mizanimami
Testimony777
Suri
Pittgirl06
Jaded faerie
Bmoreflyygirl
Missfallon
Chemetria
Kimberly
Wildchild453
Atrinibeauty
Sxyhairfetish
Redriot
Yummyc
Itismehmmkay
Hairlover
Shaniquah
Punchinella
Moisture maiden
Ayeshia
Meek&quietspirit
Fiveleven
2cute2b4gotten

The yahoo ID is so we have a central place to check in on each other and add pictures to the album so all of us can view it.

Your Yahoo! ID:
waistlength2008

Your Yahoo! Mail Address:
[email protected]

password: waist2008

Wishin4BSL

I'm in for this. This might give me enough time to get there. I'm going for the end of 2008 though. I'm really close to APL, so maybe... *big dreamer*...can I just go for mid back?:lol:

Last edited:

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
I'm hoping to hit shoulder by the end of the year and I think I can do it. The then next step is bra strap. Hopefully I can do all this w/o any set backs

Blackbird77

Go ahead and put me on the list, too, please. I'm hoping to get to BSL by Dec. so if I make that, I'll probably be in a better position to say I will get to WL. Right now I'm at APL.

gloomgeisha

I'd like to join this challenge myself though I don't know how realistic this will be for me. I'm just now hitting armpit length. But I've been retaining more length since being part of a protective style challenge.

*crosses fingers* Here's hoping for waist length hair in 2008.

msjackson8

I'm in for this one....I wanted to be waistlength by dec. 07 but I know that I will probably only be midback so I want to be waistlength by aug. 08 so I can be swinging for my wedding!

janiebaby

msjackson8 said:
I'm in for this one....I wanted to be waistlength by dec. 07 but I know that I will probably only be midback so I want to be waistlength by aug. 08 so I can be swinging for my wedding!

Your hair is gorgeous!

MsBiz

Cooyah said:
hi ladies, i searched through the posts and I didn't see this challenge and wanted to start it for us striving for waistlength by anytime in 2008, for me it will be 27 Jan 2008 as a birthday present to myself. Anyone interested just check in. HHG

Cia

I'm in. My end date will be June 2008. That will be my B-day present and what a delightful present that will be.

wheezy807

Ladies, i can't see it in your siggy(some), so a very curious to know your current length. I wanna get a feel to see am i making a realistic goal or not. I ,myself, just made APL and i'm aiming for waistlength 2008 decemberish. How about you? What is your current length?

guesswho

count me in it's going to be a long stretch but I'm gonna try everything I can to get near so I'll give myself in december of 2008:D