Waistlength or Not

missvi

God is Good!!
Waistlength and Bra-strap going to Waistlength Ladies.:)
Do you find its harder to get to waistlength than it was to get brastrap?
I have been brastrap for 9 months and I haven't moved. My hair is growing by
inches, but I can't get past barstrap.
How many ladies plan to be waistlength by this year or next year?

DahomeyAhosi

I think it's similar. I am having breakage setbacks along the way but MTG is really helping me to continue and see progress in spite of the breakage.

CarLiTa

i'm going to waistlength by the end of 2006, but it's a WHOLE YEAR away!!! maybe that's why u're getting impatient, because to get those inches to get there, it'll take a lot of months, PLUS u need to keep the hair healthy, the ends good, etc and u don't wanna lose length and have a setback so i think it can get overwhelming...

the good thing is that you're making short goals within that long goal, so when u get to whichever it is, you can be happy about that.

don't worry, i'm also getting a little worried about reaching my goal too... but then again, i've only been at brastrap for less than two months, so we'll see how things work out. I NEED to get to midback this year, and 26" by March and then let things take their court.

Keep it up, missvi! your hair is amazing :)

Nenah

I have seen like three women with waist length hair (african american) and I want to ask them what they did to get there hair to that length basically their regimen but I don't want to come off like a stalker or something. I have said to each of them individually that their hair was very pretty. And they said "thanks" but with a snobish tone like don't ask me nothing else.:ohwell: