Wide Brastrap Question

shortfynesse

Hi Ladies,

I know this has been discussed before but I could not find the thread so please forgive me.

My question is for those of us with wide brastraps (4 clasps), how do you determine if you are BSL or not? My hair reaches the bottom of my brastrap and my goal is to be waistlength.

How do you ladies determine what is BSL?

Junonia

I am in a similar dilemma. I am trying to determine which bra to use to measure BSL. Some of my bra's are very low, close to MBL but I don't want to use one that sit's too high b/c I might be cheating myself. I think in the meantime, I think I might use both.

MzOptimistic

I'll say you are brastrap because your hair reaches the bottom of your brastrap but other ladies on here has different views. JMO..HHG but it's really what you feel comfortable claiming and knowing where brastrap hair reaches on you.HTH

ohsosuzy

I agree if you reach the bottom of your bra strap you are definitely BSL, the top of a bra with that many hooks is higher than most but they all generally end around the same area. I had a similar bra issue in the begining and I just try to use bras with less hooks so I can see clearly.

shortfynesse

OK. Thanks Dlewis! This is the thread I was thinking of but couldn't find it. I guess I'm just at BSL then. Thank you ladies for your input.