Waiting to trim

CheerBear

If you have split ends/damaged ends and you opt to trim them a little at a end as opposed to all at once, can you protect them from further damage by keeping the ends moisturized and/or protected, or is more damage inevitable?

If you can keep a thick product on them that will keep them from eroding and wearing away then you can trim slowly without being in worse condition.

I think if you have damaged, split ends that you need to get rid of them immediately. However, with thin ends, I think it's ok to do a little at a time if that's the option you choose. Holding on to split ends isn't going to help things, in my opinion!

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I think if you have damaged, split ends that you need to get rid of them immediately. However, with thin ends, I think it's ok to do a little at a time if that's the option you choose. Holding on to split ends isn't going to help things, in my opinion!

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!!!That's why i made sure my haidresser got rid of my end damage from the corrective.

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA!

Back