Walgreens: Nexxus gift set sale

I was just in there and saw the gift sets. They have 5 oz tubes of poo & condish, and 2 samples of something else. I know one of the samples is the Comb Thru finishing mist. They come in a nice little bag and I thought about picking up a couple. Oh, BTW, the formulas are the poos are Sleektress (HydraSkeek condish), Therappee (Humectress condish), & Color Assure (w/ the condish).

be careful with the humectress gift sets! i bought one, and noticed that the ingredients on the box are different from the ingredients on the bottle... plus the gift box humectress formula smells slightly less nexxus-y than the salon formula...

be careful with the humectress gift sets! i bought one, and noticed that the ingredients on the box are different from the ingredients on the bottle... plus the gift box humectress formula smells slightly less nexxus-y than the salon formula...
What?!? That probably explains why they are only $9.99:perplexed

Update: I checked this out when I went into Walgreens. The ingredients on the bottle is the exact same as the ingredients listed on the Nexxus website. I also called them to verify that the ingredients were correct. They said yes, and that they would be checking into this. They informed me that the package is probably just a misprint.

Back