Some Nexxus products on sale at Big Lots

ricochet

Hey ladies, I was doing my Saturday shopping this morning and ran to my favorite store, Big Lots and came across a lot of Nexxus haircare sets. I have heard in the past that if you don't buy products like Nexxus, Biolage, Aveda, etc, at the salon or some other licensed place, it means they are fakes or knockoffs but this is just an FYI as Big Lots has overstock, out of stock and discontinued products available. I am not a Nexxus user but I bought a bottle of the Color Ensure Replenishing Conditioner and Detangler for $3.50. I liked the ingredients and have heard a lot of good things about Nexxus so I figured what the heck :). I looked online and this stuff is priced for $14.99 and up. I also saw some sets (they looked like gift sets and came with a little pouch to hold it all) of the Color Ensure conditioner, styling foam, I think, and shampoo (smaller bottles) for $7.00. These would probably be good for travel. They also had another line ( I am going from memory here because I didn't buy the sets ) of Nexxus in a gift set style for $5.50. I think it was some texture creme, and shampoo maybe? I am sorry ladies, I should have written this stuff down :perplexed. There were also some Rusk products on sale. I saw Rusk Design Series Sheer Brilliance Polisher (found the correct name online, once again, I am going by memory) and some product that came in a little bitty white tube.

Hope this helps any Nexxus users out there! :)

Isis

Hey ladies, I was doing my Saturday shopping this morning and ran to my favorite store, Big Lots and came across a lot of Nexxus haircare sets. I have heard in the past that if you don't buy products like Nexxus, Biolage, Aveda, etc, at the salon or some other licensed place, it means they are fakes or knockoffs but this is just an FYI as Big Lots has overstock, out of stock and discontinued products available. I am not a Nexxus user but I bought a bottle of the Color Ensure Replenishing Conditioner and Detangler for $3.50. I liked the ingredients and have heard a lot of good things about Nexxus so I figured what the heck :). I looked online and this stuff is priced for $14.99 and up. I also saw some sets (they looked like gift sets and came with a little pouch to hold it all) of the Color Ensure conditioner, styling foam, I think, and shampoo (smaller bottles) for $7.00. These would probably be good for travel. They also had another line ( I am going from memory here because I didn't buy the sets ) of Nexxus in a gift set style for $5.50. I think it was some texture creme, and shampoo maybe? I am sorry ladies, I should have written this stuff down :perplexed. There were also some Rusk products on sale. I saw Rusk Design Series Sheer Brilliance Polisher (found the correct name online, once again, I am going by memory) and some product that came in a little bitty white tube.

Hope this helps any Nexxus users out there! :)
As of a couple of years ago, Nexxus is no longer sold at salons so this sounds like a good buy. :yep: Nexxus products can be found in grocery stores, drugstores and department stores. Thank you for the info! :)

ricochet

hello ladies I just wanted to spread the knowledge about nexxus products. Nexxus products have high hazard scores and All contain ingredients that have been linked to cancer and developmental/reproductive toxicity which can range from infertility to birth defects to developmental delays for children.

check the link below:

http://www.cosmeticdatabase.com/browse.php?brand_id=25&showmore=products&start=0&order=webscore+DESC

Wow, I had no idea. I guess that's why I subliminally never used them. Thanks for the info, good to know! :)