Want cheap hair products? Chime in here!

Bunny77

Updated with purchasing terms...

Hello ladies! I wanted to throw an offer out to all of you looking to buy great products to help us in our long-hair growing goals!

This weekend, a major hair show is coming to Orlando -- even though we're recovering from Hurricane Charley. All of the big companies will be here. It's not open to the public and only stylists and select guests can attend. (I usually get the hook-up by getting a journalist pass each year! hee hee)

Once inside, it's like going to a mega-Ulta or Trade Secret and every company is selling products for wholesale prices. I usually don't buy too many hair products during the summer because I know I can get them cheap at this hair show.

I'll give you an example... when I was in love with Redken last year, I bought a regular-sized bottle of All-Soft conditioner (about 8.5 oz.) for $3. Then I bought a jar of Joico Molding Putty for my best guy friend for $4. He pays $20 at the salon for it.

So, I wanted to ask if any of you had any product requests that you might like me to purchase and send to you. If you let me know, I can check on the prices/bottle sizes and tell you what they are on Sunday. If you agree to the purchase, I'll buy on Monday and ship out on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll sell them at the price I bought them, plus a fair rate for shipping/handling.

Just PM me or respond to this thread and I'll make a list and get back to you.

Also, regarding payment/purchases, just because we're dealing with a short time frame here, if you want some hair stuff, here's the terms of the deal.

The floor is open for sales on Sunday. I'll check for the products and PM you your total on Sunday evening and you can PayPal me by early Monday morning before I go back there. I won't have computer access during the show, so that's why I'd need the $$$ by, say, 6 a.m. Monday morning.

Or if you just want to PayPal me a general estimate before Sunday, I can take that and buy the products on Sunday, then refund you the excess cost, if there is any. Occasionally, some things do sell out on Sunday and aren't available on Monday, so if you want to guarantee you get your products, then you can PayPal me the estimate by 6 a.m. Sunday morning.

(the times are super-early because I have to get there by 8 a.m. and the parking is ridiculous.)

I'll give the PayPal info to those who send me a list. I know you all only have my word to go on, but I'm a very trustworthy person and I've done a few trades on line so folks can vouch for me! (Sassygirl25!!!)

Finally, you must send me your list by 6 a.m. Sunday morning so I know what I'm working with and whether I need to bring my Mack truck to haul all these hair products y'all want!!!!

Hope we all luck out here!!!!

LEOLADYSW

That is awful sweet of you. I will put on my thinking cap, and see if there is anything I need. Thanks so much for the offer!

Leslie_C

Bunny, I LIVE in Orlando so I could just meet u somewhere to pick them up, let me think of some stuff and Ill PM ya!

Bunny77

That's right Leslie! I'd love to meet somewhere... maybe get lunch/coffee, etc...

Just keep me posted!

And thanks LEOLADYSW!

Bunny77

Cool Auntybe! And I'll make sure for everyone to find the best shipping rate possible... no $10 shipping for one bottle of $3 conditioner!

Bunny77

I got PMs from many of you and wanted to add this for everyone.

If you want to see a list of those who will be there, just go to this website.

http://www.premiereshows.com/pages/orl/orlintro.asp

Then click on Exhibitors and you can look at the current list and last year's list.

Don't worry if you don't see companies... lots of folks show up at the last minute. Redken's not on there, for example, but they usually always show up!

MizAvalon

Thanks Bunny! I just sent you a PM, asking about a company. I didn't read the thread all the way through to see this list.

ElecEngnr

I will be in Orlando for Labor Day weekend visiting my brother, I'll pm you the products and you can either send them to me or I can get them from you when I come down. Thanks a bunch!!

Bunny77

ElecEngnr...

Hey, let's hook up! You can just PayPal me in advance for the cost and if you want to meet at a central location for the exchange, that will be fine.

(that sounds kinda shady doesn't it? :lol)

Is that cool with you, or would you prefer that I ship them?

Leslie_C

[ QUOTE ]
Bunny77 said:
ElecEngnr...

Hey, let's hook up! You can just PayPal me in advance for the cost and if you want to meet at a central location for the exchange, that will be fine.

( that sounds kinda shady doesn't it? :lol) Is that cool with you, or would you prefer that I ship them?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

hey, the three of us should do lunch!

bunita

Hi you all there,

Too bad that I am living in the Netherlands otherwise I would like to have some products at a cheaper rate

Bunny77

To all ladies who sent me a list, you should have a PM by now with prices or bad news about certain companies not showing up. If you don't, please PM me and let me know if you requested something and I didn't answer.