We Have a Convert! Help me welcome DirtyD!

MrsHdrLe

Hey y'all. I got one! Let me be the first to welcome Dirtyd to the board. Please help a sista out by linking any helpful threads you know about for relaxed heads. TIA:grin:

Last edited:

MrsHdrLe

I don't think she's posted yet. She my childhood friend and I've been singing the praises of LHCF since i joined. She's interested in learning about hair care and growing her already thick and beautiful hair to longer lengths.

Last edited:

dirtyd

Hello everyone. I'm interested in growing my hair longer and getting a more healthier look. I want to grow my perm out in a healthy and safe way. Any suggestions?

Urban

Hello everyone. I'm interested in growing my hair longer and getting a more healthier look. I want to grow my perm out in a healthy and safe way. Any suggestions?

You've come to the right place D! Tell us a little more about what you're currently doing with your hair. What products you're using etc.

Sorry, when you say you want to grow out your perm, does that mean you want to transition to natural hair?

dirtyd

I want to transition from a perm to natural. Right now I'm using neutrogena shampoo and the triple moistorizing conditioner. I leave the conditioner in my hair until i wash again.

PPGbubbles

Welcome Dirtyd :)

By grow out do you mean strecthing the time in between your perms

or do you plan to go natural and stop perming all together?

Last edited: