Weave length

moonlightchic18

I just ordered some hair from Indique for my first sew -in and I realized that they sent me a 4 oz tube of 20 inch (which I wanted) and a 4 oz tube of 16 inch instead of the 18 oz I asked for.My order was mailed today and will be here tomorrow, so it is too late to change it.

If I use the hair will my sew- in look funny due to the two length differences?
Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

I wear an 18 and a 14 when I wear a sew in. But I also love the dramatic layers!

I think it'll look pretty!

I'd email them and let them know of the mistake before you get it. Once you get it, measure it out and plan out your style. If it'll work, keep the hair. If not, they're already on notice that the order was wrong and you should be able to exchange it.

Indique gives you two extra inches. It'll be fine. A lot of people purposely order multiple lengths. If you don't like the dramatic layers, just cut it.

I'd email them just incase, but 18inches is LONG! I'm 5'7 and 14 inches is midback for me,.. i always cut the front shorter. also,.. the longer the weave the less body (thinner) the tracks,.. another reason why i don't go too long.

I think the layers will look nice with the 20 and 16. Even when using all one length of hair you get layers so the 16 will add more layers to frame around your face

Last edited:
Back