Weave NightMare

India*32

Hello Ladies,

I had the most four days of scalp trama. I had a weave sewed in on Sat. I understand my scalp would be sore for the tightness and weight of hair extensions. The problem of the tightness led up after two days, but my scalp never forgave me. It felt like bugs were crawling around and would sting the hell out of me. I gave in today and had hair removed. My girlfriend stated, I might had an allergic reaction to the added hair used to crowbraid, since my hair is short.two. Lordy, I'm glad that junk is out of my hair. I big up Ladies who can rock a weave and even my niece, Beyonce. I just can't do it. I washed and conditioned my two and love it. I just have to learn to be patient and soon my own hair will be long enough to either press and curl occassionally and blow and flat iron. Back to wash and go.

Indiia

:bdance:

lboogie2679

The same exact thing happened to me. I got a sew-in on Saturday and took it out tonight. My scalp is still in pain.

msa

I do think you may have had a reaction to the hair, I'm glad you took it out.

But, just a reminder, weaves and braids should never be so tight that they cause you pain. At the worst, it should feel maybe a little sore (especially if you usually don't do those styles). Still, your scalp shouldn't be in any pain. If it is, then your hair is braided/weaved too tight.

MissBCurly

glad you got it out in a timely manner that has happened to me before. except I was allergic to the hair fed into my cornrows and the extensions PAIN-FUL