Wedding Hair Pics!!

NikkiQ

Thanks so much ladies!!! I really appreciate everything. I got my style from being on this board all the freakin time :lol: Even on our honeymoon, all I wanted to do was get back and post pics so you guys can be proud of one of your fellow LHCF members lol

bklynbornNbred

Four pages in but I still have to add my "beautiful"!! God's blessings to you and your husband!

The FG picture is the cutest. Darn kids always trying to steal the limelight! (LOL)!

myhair84

Echoing what everyone has said: beautiful wedding and hair!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

reeko43

May you have an everylasting honeymoon and blessed marriage. Everything turned out so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Leeda.the.Paladin

Oh my goodness, I just want to cry! That was beautiful (look at me, like I was there or something). You looked beautiful and everything was perfect!

JeterCrazed

By the looks of the way you're kissing him (looks like you're biting the head off a chocolate Easter bunny) I'd say you guys were in love *sniff* :lol:
Happy lives!

Sent from my HTC Inspire™

Stepiphanie

Just gorgeous!! Love the dress! The wedding looked fab, wish you guys all the best :)

I'm in the process of trying to figure out what to do with my hair for my big day, and I change my every other day!

Missigirl

Thank you so much for sharing your wedding pics. You looked beautiful and everyone looked so happy. May God Bless your union!!!

swgpec

Congratulations on your union! You are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pics, I felt like I was there......I smiled as I saw the smiles on the faces of your guests. Also, I must say you guys perfected the kissing part!!!