Wedding Hair Pics!!

NikkiQ

Beautiful pictures! Love the hair. Everyone looks like they had a great time. Did you pick out his band? It is very nice. :yep:

We both went together to pick it out. Since he's in the military, he didn't want anything tooooooo flashy since he'll have to take it off and on all day.

You make me want to personally drive up to Indiana and punch my wedding photographer in the face.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Lord woman don't do that! lol

Sunshine_One

Oh my your wedding was so beautiful! You can really see the love. It brought tears to my eyes...I love wedding pics!

You looked amazing! Congratulations on your new marriage & many blessings! Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

carletta

GIRL.......ABSOLUTLY STUNNING !!!!!! THE WHOLE DAY ...BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!! MANY BLESSING TO YOU AND YOUR HUBBIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carletta

Oh my your wedding was so beautiful! You can really see the love. It brought tears to my eyes...I love wedding pics!

You looked amazing! Congratulations on your new marriage & many blessings! Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

YES INDEED:yep: THAT JOY BOUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES ALSO :yep:

NikkiQ

Thanks so much everybody!! All the compliments have me blushing BIG TIME! I'm glad everyone likes the pictures. The day was awesome and everything went better than I expected.

My sister curled my hair and just pin curled it until right before the wedding. Talk about lookin like Gramma Sooki all day with my satin bonnet on lmao

beans4reezy

You probably read this a million times in this thread- but you look beautiful. You and your husband make a striking couple.

Lita

BEAUTIFUL! Love the dress,hair,shoes & wedding....Congrats I wish you two the best & happiness for EVER!

foxee

You look amazing! One of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen. Congratulations on your nuptials. :)

LoveCraze

Naturalista
Aww the pics were stunning and so are you. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your special moment with us!

bb09

I loved this!!!! You looked beautiful! & I lol'd at the comment where someone wrote she was getting emotional like she there. I can relate :lol:. I'm going back to have another look tomorrow! x

Valerie

Congratulations on your wedding. God bless you and may you have every success. Love your pictures!