Wedding in 1 week, need hair advice (pics)

SCarolinaGirl

I took my bridal portraits 2 weeks ago and I need opinions. I'm trying to decide if I should wear my hair straight or with curls like the pics. What do you think? I was 8 weeks post in the pics... I plan to relax this weekend.

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICS. I PLAN TO DELETE THIS POST AFTER I RECEIVE FEEDBACK! THANKS!

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
You Look beautiful with the curls love the dress congrats on your up coming wedding!

Oh no... another option. I wasn't even thinking of an updo. After my relaxer I am going to practice with it straight, curly and an updo. Maybe I'll do a poll with pics... Thanks!

If you're outdoors and/or it's humid, I'd definitely go with an updo. I like the curls though.
Congrats!

Girl, I think you should do an updo. You never know how you may sweat and you want your hair to look perfect. That is my suggestion all the way.

Beautiful pics!!! and congrats! I love straight hairstyles, but curls would look really nice,and they should hold up better since you will be dancing all night :).

My vote is straight and layered. The curls are cute but u want to look fly on ur big day, right? U don't really want to be "cute." U want to be stunning! :yep: And that layered healthy looking hair in ur siggy pic is definitely stunning! :grin:

I like curls, but maybe bigger curls. :yep: Big, soft, bouncy curls! Like, make a side part, and secure it with a pretty pin or comb behind your ear. That would look lovely I think :D

jessica-simpson-short.jpg

BTW, I can see Jessica's tracks in this pic :giggle:

12jessica_simpson.jpg

83776974_Detail.jpg

kerirussell.jpg

Last edited:
I definitely like the bigger curls. I dont want to be cute on my wedding day. I need to experiment. Hairgurl, did you use a curling iron for the curls or rollers?

I definitely like the bigger curls. I dont want to be cute on my wedding day. I need to experiment. Hairgurl, did you use a curling iron for the curls or rollers?

Yeah, soft curls just seem very feminine and romantic to me. That's how I plan to wear my hair on my wedding. Down, with big, soft curls... hopefully on MBL hair. :grin:

Maybe you could do a rollerset with mousse instead of setting lotion. The hair would be softer. Maybe you could find a strong hold hairspray that doesn't turn hard. :yep:

Oh, and add a leave-in cream to your wet hair so it gets really soft. NTM silk touch leave-in and Sally's GVP "The Cream" gets my hair really soft.

Last edited:
Back