Well, has anyone tried Carol's Daughter Kizzi?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Well, has anyone tried Carol\'s Daughter Kizzi?

with all this talk about CD products, I was wondering if anyone has tried this. The website says it has an apple/peach smell & contains toasted palm kernel oil.(I didn't even know you could toast oil!) They really know how to appeal to a female's senses, don't they?

JFemme

Re: Well, has anyone tried Carol\'s Daughter Kizzi?

I bought it for my daughter some years ago, and she loved it ! It smelled wonderful plus it gave her hair a nice sheen. I know fragrance tolerance is a personal thing , yet I think its light enough not to overwhelm ya if its not your cup 'o tea.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Peachtree,

It's in their "Pomade" category along with the Mimosa Hair Honey.

Mamacita

Supergirl, kizzy IS wonderful, it is a pomade however it doesn't weigh your hair down and it's not greasy. It smells really good to boot. I also use Mimosa hair honey, I just love it, I use this all the time, I cover all of my hair with this, especially when I twist. And the other thing I can't go without is the hair milk. They all smell great and work great. They are very moisturizing. My ends are very healthy. When I went natural last June (2002) Ihad very little hair. I mean I just cut it all off. My hair is now at my collar bone. I really like her products, that's all I use besides cream of nature shampoo and Paul Mitchel the Detangler.

Peachtree

Mamacita ur making me wanna try more of CD products

Superhair, I think that I'm gonna "venture" around CD's site. I've only really gone to 1 pg, the one with the HHB

Mamacita

Sorry Peachtree, just ryin to help a sista out
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the kizzy and mimosa hair makes your hair Very shiny. I actually like both better than the HHB and they smells better. And the mimosa hair honey comes with a huge flower in the middle, soooo pretty.

caralexis2005

i like the kizzi as well. sometimes i mix it with my shea butter smoothie from carol's and use it as a leave in focusing on my roots. it makes my curly coily newgrowth smooth out into waves and curls that are silky and strong. its like magic.
i bought the kizzi just bc of the great smell but its a staple now and it really lasts bc its so concentrated.

inthepink

You guys are killing me! Just yesterday, I totally fell in love with the Hair Milk even though I've had it for about 4 months! Going to check out the kizzi now...

inthepink

Oh, I'm getting something! But it's not the Kizzi. Am putting that on my wish list along with the Hair Balm.

I have to (have to...lol) restock my healthy hair butter so I'm getting that, Marguerite's Magic, and Hair Milk. Guess I am not on the product challenge anymore. BUT, I am still going to be good!

asha

Am I the only one who does not like kizzi. I can't take the smell. anyone want mine?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Hairlove,

I have the Marguerite's Magic. I didn't like it, but I think it would be wonderful on natural hair.