WEN for kids?

crlsweetie912

Hello everyone. I just wanted to ask if anyone used WEN for their kids?
My neice is 6 (soon to be 7) and has HORRIBLY dry hair. She's like a 4 a/b, and her hair is past her shoulders. She has HUGE Shrinkage, and her mom :nono: flat irons her hair because of this. Also because of the shrinkage that can cause tangling, her mom doesn't do a great job of washing it, hence the dryness and breakage. The result is horribly dry hair. I wanted to put this here for more views, but does anyone use WEN on their little girls?
TIA.....

MissRissa

My daughter who is 10 uses mine, lol when I can afford it which isn't as often as id like. I've bought it off and on for 3 years and have always used it on her hair. Makes it feel great

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

Jewell

I don't use WEN on my 3 yo daughter's dry 4a/b hair, but I do use a similar product line called Lisa Rachel (just like Hair One). Her hair loves it! Plus, Lisa Rachel is much cheaper if the price point of WEN is a factor (for me it is, because I have thick, long hair and I must use a LOT of product to adequately coat my hair).

Because my daughter's hair is so tangly and has about 75% shrinkage, I wash and braid her up while damp once per month. It isn't too dry with this method and since I limit the shampooing.

The more product I get for my money, the more likely I am to use it. Lisa Rachel retails for $5.99-7.99 per 355mL/12oz. bottle, and so far it has been THE TRUTH on our hair (and I've tried several samples so I like them all).

My 3 yo daughter's hair is past SL blow dried, and falls an inch above the shoulders while cornrowed curly/kinky (which is her main style). My fave by Lisa Rachel is the Tea Tree Cleansing Cond. for Dry, Damaged hair. It gives one hell of a tingling sensation!:yep:

Last edited:

kokodiva524

Serial Lurker
I don't use WEN on my 3 yo daughter's dry 4a/b hair, but I do use a similar product line called Lisa Rachel (just like Hair One). Her hair loves it! Plus, Lisa Rachel is much cheaper if the price point of WEN is a factor (for me it is, because I have thick, long hair and I must use a LOT of product to adequately coat my hair).

Because my daughter's hair is so tangly and has about 75% shrinkage, I wash and braid her up while damp once per month. It isn't too dry with this method and since I limit the shampooing.

The more product I get for my money, the more likely I am to use it. Lisa Rachel retails for $5.99-7.99 per 355mL/12oz. bottle, and so far it has been THE TRUTH on our hair (and I've tried several samples so I like them all).

My 3 yo daughter's hair is past SL blow dried, and falls an inch above the shoulders while cornrowed curly/kinky (which is her main style). My fave by Lisa Rachel is the Tea Tree Cleansing Cond. for Dry, Damaged hair. It gives one hell of a tingling sensation!:yep:

Where do you buy your Lisa Rachel. I see it on amazon for about $12.00.

KPH

House Head
Yes, WEN is used on the kids in my family. all the ones who understand "close your eyes" use it without any problems and very moist hair....FIG FAMILY HERE!

If they can't afford WEN encourage them to just start cowashing and cut out the shampoo for a while...that's drying too.