Wen on relaxed hair

Relentless

Reinventing
Hello Everyone,

I have relaxed hair and it seems like most of the ladies on this board use the Wen Fig. I am thinking about ordering Wen Fig, but I wanted to know what is your regimen for using Wen if you have relaxed hair?

What I basically want to know is do you put in the fig conditioner as a leave in before you blow dry roller set?

Thanks,
Relentless

Toy

I am relaxed and i use Wen Fig as a cleanser,for conditioning washes a leave-in a deep conditioner its a very multi purpose product.

coli

I'm relaxed and I use the WEN Fig CC as a cleanser, deep conditioner, and leave-in. I tried straying away and using HairOne but there is no comparison and I hurried back to the WEN. I have used the WEN Tea Tree as well but I like the Fig much better.

aquajoyice

I'm relaxed and use Fig, Lavender and Almond Mint. All three work great for different reasons. The Lavender is a good scalp stimulator, the Almond Mint is a good balance of all the cleansers and the Fig is the most moisturizing. I always leave it in as long as possible as a deep con comb through rinse and add a couple pumps as a leave in. It's one of the best products i've ever used.

chelleypie810

I also used wen fig and it is very moisturizing. i want to try the lavendar and sweet almond mint but i'm scared it won't be moisturizing enough. i might add the ao hsr with those. i used the hair one tea tree today, i decided to add ao hsr with it for a deep con. mm my hair is feeling so right. nice and moisturized.