What about Verifen/Beverly Johnson products?

CoCoChantel

Me again! Just trying to get as much input as possible before I shell out money unnecessarily (read: poor college student). Has anyone tried the Verifen/Beverly Johnson products from hairoil.com?
confused.gif

coco, those products were originally sold by Wanakee. i know people have had success with them, but i've never tried them because i can't justify that much of an expense.

i wonder if anyone knows any comparable alternatives that wouldn't cost so much...

It may work for you but certainly not me. I tried some products about 4 years ago. I hated the smell and the products simply didn't agree with my hair at all. However her methods (protective styling etc.) are definitely worth trying.

I love the products and I buy them once a year at most. Like Adrienne, I can't justify spending that much for hair products. They don't really last more than two months or so with weekly use. If you can save up and decide to spoil yourself, they will definitely be a treat! If nothing else buy the hairline creme. If you have a little more, invest in the Moisture Emphasis shampoo and conditioner. Those are the produts I actually miss. The oil is a waste of money. I gave away about three bottles of that stuff last year. The ends creme is good too but don't waste money on it if you are on a budget. ORS Carrot Oil would be a better substitute for the ends creme.

Back