What are you treating your hair to this week?

I'm going to try to treat my hair to a good ole conditioner rinse tonight. Time, time, time..........

I may have to try out the aussie 3 minute stuff. I have an aphogee 1 minute or 2 or 3 minute lol reconstructor but I am always worried if I am doing the right thing. I also have ao gpb. I dont know tomorrow I will just see what my hair needs. is suave milk and honey considered a protein conditioner? God bless you all.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:
-Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo: Similar to LUSH's Cynthia Sylvia Stout shampoo only more moisturizing and it doesn't smell like beer!

[/ QUOTE ]
I currently use Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo, and in the past, I used Lush's Cynthia Sylvia Stout Shampoo. I didn't care for the Lush, but I absolutely love Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you ladies purchase the Kenra porducts? Can they be found in a store like Trade Secrets, Ulta or JC Penney? I would like to treat my hair to the Kenra shampoo and conditioner. After hearing all the rants and raves over this haircare line my curiosity has been peaked.
scratchchin.gif
Which Kenra products would you recommend a beginner like me to try? I would like a moisturizing shampoo, moisturizing conditioner and a creamy leave-in conditoner. Does Kenra have a good protein conditioner? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
sunnydey
Rose.gif

Well, I started on Sunday with an Elucence Gentle Relaxer and Elucence Moisturizer.

Since my hair looks texturized, I have been using Hask
Placenta leave-in, S-Curl and Moisture Max.

Today, I am going to by a new Denman Brush(my nephew lost mine), a silk scarf and a brush to wrap my hair with.

kemi oyl..because it truly is the best oil that i think actually penetrates my strands

and i bought that dominican avocado conditoner that someone posted a pic about( the one in the green and white)...IT IS THE BEST...I LOVE THIS STUFF..I AM LIKE CAN A CONDITIONER MAKE UR HAIR ANY SOFTER....

Hey Sunnydey, I've been looking for KENRA products for ages. So many ladies on this forum use it and report great results. I haven't been able to find it where I live.
nono.gif
I'm going to keep looking because I really don't want to order it.

Im treating my hair to a much needed relaxer at 10 weeks this friday...I was trying for 12 weeks+ but its breaking on me and its best to go ahead and relax bc I have plenty of new growth.

Probably next wash Ill use my keracare samples I got in the mail...

[ QUOTE ]
sunnydey said:
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:
-Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo: Similar to LUSH's Cynthia Sylvia Stout shampoo only more moisturizing and it doesn't smell like beer!

[/ QUOTE ]
I currently use Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo, and in the past, I used Lush's Cynthia Sylvia Stout Shampoo. I didn't care for the Lush, but I absolutely love Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you ladies purchase the Kenra porducts? Can they be found in a store like Trade Secrets, Ulta or JC Penney? I would like to treat my hair to the Kenra shampoo and conditioner. After hearing all the rants and raves over this haircare line my curiosity has been peaked.
scratchchin.gif
Which Kenra products would you recommend a beginner like me to try? I would like a moisturizing shampoo, moisturizing conditioner and a creamy leave-in conditoner. Does Kenra have a good protein conditioner? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
sunnydey
Rose.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I purchased mine from Trade Secret.

If I can find a plastic cap (or go buy some more), I'm gonna do a hot oil treatment with H6O on saturday. Then I'll shampoo with some Jason's shampoo (don't know which one yet...maybe biotin), and condition with GPB (followed by a little sea kelp for extra moisture and slip). I can't wait till saturday!
laugh.gif

But for today, I'm about to do a con wash with Jason's aloe conditioner
smile.gif

Well not this week, but next week i'm going to wash my hair with wella 'back to basics' hydrating honey conditioner, then deep condition with lustrasilk and a hot oil treatment for and HOUR I usually do it for about 10 minutes the most.

I'm looking forward to it!

x

BlackCardinal,

How would you rate the Jason Aloe conditioner? I really like the Biotin conditioner, and wondered how the two compared.

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
sunnydey said:
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scratchchin.gif

TIA,
sunnydey
Rose.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your response Allandra. I'll check out Trade Secrets tomorrow after work.
clap.gif

I will be purchasing my products from the food section of a grocery store this week. I'll going to give myself an avocado and unsalted butter treatment.

Thursday night was the first time I treated my hair to the "works" in 6 wks. I pretreated with coconut milk, honey and EVOO, then washed and con'd with my samples from Keracare LOOOVED IT! Everything left my hair soft shiiiny and moisturized.

Oh yea, I forgot. I think it was Lindy who mentioned this, but Rysell Coconut Treatment left my hair soft like never before. I left that in over night.

[ QUOTE ]
ladybug said:
kemi oyl..because it truly is the best oil that i think actually penetrates my strands

and i bought that domin ican avocado conditoner that someone posted a pic about( the one in the green and white)...IT IS THE BEST...I LOVE THIS STUFF..I AM LIKE CAN A CONDITIONER MAKE UR HAIR ANY SOFTER....

[/ QUOTE ] I bought this too!
grin.gif
I'm going to try this for my next deep conditioner overnight.

[ QUOTE ]
sunnydey said:
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
sunnydey said:
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scratchchin.gif

TIA,
sunnydey
Rose.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your response Allandra. I'll check out Trade Secrets tomorrow after work.
clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I know this is like my fourth post but I'm soo happy b/c I just discovered a Trade Secrets at my mall!! I never noticed it until now. Next stop...Trade Secrets

I treated myself to overnight deep conditioning/detangling treatment. Then I washed with Dr. Bronner Peppermint until my whole scalp was tingling from the peppermint oil. Conditioned with Suave Coconut and used my denman to detangle my fro which I haven't done in a while and deep conditioned with garnier fructis

Since I have AO GPB shampoo now, I'm going to treat myself to that and the conditioner, plus NTM hotoil as a pree-poo treatment.

I'm excited. There is a good possibility that I may get a steamer this week. An unplanned purchase, but ohhh, I want one!

Yesterday I purchased for the first time Dove Intense Moisture Conditioner, Infusium 23 shampoo and NTM silk touch leave in cream. After my disaster last week and reading the posts on the board, I hope this works out.

Back