It's Saturday!!! What are you doing to your hair this weekend?

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I cowashed last night. I lightly flat ironed some of it out this morning. My hair is still all wrong :sad: I am trying to not to get upset but whatever at this point.

I did cut some more of it off........making that 3 cuts in a week :look:
What are you doing?!?!?!?!?!?! Stoppit right now! :perplexed

dlewis

I cowashed last night. I lightly flat ironed some of it out this morning. My hair is still all wrong :sad: I am trying to not to get upset but whatever at this point.

I did cut some more of it off........making that 3 cuts in a week :look:

Stop cutting...

Filmatic

I am doing another coffee/tea rinse with a DC. After that just braiding it up. I'm also giving my mother a hot oil treatment and using the Mill Creek Henna on her to see how it goes.

Oh and Gym, I'mma need you to step away from the scissor. Your hair will come back I'm sure.

dlewis

Well, i'm 10 weeks post since yesterday yay! I straightened with heat (flatiron, blowdryer) last saturday and suprisingly my hair is still down today. So probably tonight i'll do some sort of prepoo then wash tomorrown and slap it into a bun/ponytail of some sort. OR i will do the prepoo tonight, wash it tomorrow evening then do the scarf method with rollers so I can enjoy wearing my hair out for a few more days.

Bre I thought you were on a bun chal?

Last edited:

dlewis

I did a ghee treatment, washed, conditioned and did a coffee rinse to hopefully darker my hair. Then I rollerset my hair, I'm sitting under my soft bonnet dryer now chatting with you ladies.

JustKiya

Giving myself a salt treatment with steam, to make up for my hair torture of last week. Maybe slide some hibiscus into it, too.

FeelinIt

I was gonna wash and dc today, but I couldn't wait and did it last night :lol:

Pood with GVP Extra Gentle Shampoo
Dc'd for an hour with heat and an hour without using Kenra MC
Used GVP Conditioner as a leave in
Sealed with GVP Smoothing Serum and bunned it up.
What are you doing with your hair?

I'm getting a 5 min texturizer on tomorrow. Sunday is my overall beauty day. I need to do something with this hair.....seriously

Toy

I deep conditioned with Wen Fig and some Pantene relaxed & natural mask for about an hour without heat then i moisturized w/s-curl & proline softner & some Hairveda green tea butter sealed w/ castor oil,let it airdry remoisturized again now im done.

myronnie

Prepooing with my Hemp-Shea-Mango Butter with coconut oil layered over it
Then gonna shampoo with REdken Smooth Down shampoo
then deep conditioning with Lustrasilk Shea Cholesterol

STLCoverGirl

I'm gonna do a protein treatment(Aphogee) and deep condition(Pantene R&N Mask). I am also going to try out some of my hairveda products that came today...can't wait!

NuBraveHeart

ok, you ladies are gonna make me get off my butt and do something with my hair today. seems like my hair has been gulping moisture this week. i think i will do an oil (amla, coconut, jasmine) pre-poo for a couple hours. then do a DC with infusium 23 that i picked up. i wanna keep my hair as moist as possible this weekend.

MonaLisa

About to rinse after having a sitrinillah/aveda dr/coconut cream mix on my head for 6 plus hours...

redecouvert

wash with Anita Grant babassu soap
do an ACV
do a deep conditioner with the rhassoul deep conditioner
and finish it off with some cafe latte...:lick:

guyanesesista

I'm currently under a steam cap with keracare and coffee. I think I may have to go back to prepooing. This weather is making my hair extra dry.

Divine Inspiration

When I get home tonight, I'll clairfy, DC, and then....I don't know. Maybe braid it up for a braidout or just bun next week and then wear it down next weekend.

stormy07

I detangled with vo5 moisture milk passion fruit then just let some pantene hydrating curls sit on my hair for about a half hour while I finished my shower, then rinsed the pantene out and load up on HE hello hydration and used my denman, seperated and smoothed the curls. Now I'm sitting here waiting for my hair to dry completely so that I can put it into some fat twists just to keep it up for the night and maintain the curls.

shrinkage is still the devil though.... :lachen::wallbash:

Tamrin

unapologetic
I just Clarified with baking soda mixed with kera care moisturizing poo and as I type Im DCing with Elasta QP DRP11 and EVOO and my hot and gold heat cap is now on my head.:grin: