What are you treating your hair to this week?

Boadicea

This week I bought:

-Vidal Sassoon Ion Molecular Steam Setter: Pink Flower's post made me do it! I plan to use it this evening when my hair is dry.

-Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo: Similar to LUSH's Cynthia Sylvia Stout shampoo only more moisturizing and it doesn't smell like beer!

-Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner: Soooooooo much better than Suave M&H! I love this stuff!

-Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deeeeep: Tons and tons of moisture and softness.

-Mebco Ionic volume comb: Eh. I was curious. Claims to "support healthy, moisture-rich hair, increase shine and softness, minimize split ends and hair damage, reduce static electricity"

Hey, it was $1.99 and I wanted a new wide-tooth comb anyway.
tongue.gif

Anyone else buy anything for their hair or plan to give their hair any special treatments?

[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:
This week I bought:

-Vidal Sassoon Ion Molecular Steam Setter: Pink Flower's post made me do it! I plan to use it this evening when my hair is dry.

[/ QUOTE ]

wasntme.gif

I think I may try some Nexxus stuff. I have been curious for awhile but lately I hear too many raves. Im also a sucker for pretty packaging. Those flask shaped bottles always make me think its some magical potion
dork.gif
. I think I will get Humectress and Emergennce

I just treated my hair to Deep Brilliance's Reconstruct. I also want to treat her to a high-end banana clip or something for a loose ponytail
smile.gif

I'm not buying anymore hair products. However, I have treated me hair to some pretty accesories. Opps, I lied. When I ordered my Himani cream, they had a hair oil that I got ... I justify the extra purchase because I had to spend $15.00 to get free shipping ... lol ... REALLY IT'S TRUE
angeldevil.gif
!

Yesterday I treated my hair with Nexxus Emergencee and Garnier color treated/permed hair conditioner. My hair came out extremely moisturized and a lot stronger with increased elasticity. I will follow the same routine this Sun.

[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:
-Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo: Similar to LUSH's Cynthia Sylvia Stout shampoo only more moisturizing and it doesn't smell like beer!

[/ QUOTE ]
I currently use Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo, and in the past, I used Lush's Cynthia Sylvia Stout Shampoo. I didn't care for the Lush, but I absolutely love Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo.

a relaxer tomorrow.. MAYBE. (not that thats a treat..
laugh.gif
)
i'm thinking about getting cornrows and relaxing at 5 months post instead..

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
Yesterday I treated my hair with Nexxus Emergencee and Garnier color treated/permed hair conditioner. My hair came out extremely moisturized and a lot stronger with increased elasticity. I will follow the same routine this Sun.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm glad you liked it Britt!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm glad you liked it Britt!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My hair came out so silky and soft I can't stop touching my ponytail
laugh.gif

I treated my hair yesterday to a coconut milk, evoo, and honey pre poo treatment. My hair feels so soft and it's incredibly shiny today.
On Saturday, it's getting mistreated to a blowout after a deep conditioner.

1. Salerm 21- Just got it in the mail today!
2. Carol's Daughter HHB, MHH, and HM.
3. Sedu flat iron....it is coming on Wednesday!
4. Elucence MB Con.

Today I treated my hair with Redken All Soft Conditioner, Alba Botanica Awaouhi Moisturizing Conditioner, and Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat.

well, this weekend after my saturday wash, i treated it to some keracare moisturizer with jojoba oil....oh, she luuuuuuuved that! and for the week, im treating my hair to me not harrasing it! i put in some flat twists with two strand twists in the back and im gonna try and make it last!

wish me luck!
~T~

I am going to treat my hair with some Seven Wonder Cream followed by Lacio Lacio.
Your are right Boadicea the Kendra conditioner is better than Suave Milk & Honey.

I’ve just bought:

Organics Shea Butter & Tea-Tree Oil Moisturizer
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream
Suave Humectant Conditioner
Aussie 3-Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deeeeep
Hair Clips & Accessories

I will be treating my hair to a nice conditioner wash and up-do with some pretty hair accessories.

Yesterday I treated my hair to a color touchup, Nexxus Keraphix protein treatment, and Kenra Moisturizing conditioner, and a rollerset!!

It came out great!!
smile.gif
My daughter came home and asked me if I'd been to the salon!!
up.gif

On a budget treat:

Dabur Amla (regular) and Amla (light) oils
Silkiss Herbal Amla, Tulsi, Reetha & Neem Shampoo
Denman #4 brush (on sale at Sally's)

[ QUOTE ]
LEOLADYSW said:
I want to buy a Vidal Sassoon ion soft bonnet hair dryer this month. Wish me luck!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It is confirmed. I won my new dryer on an Ebay auction. I hope to have it by the end of next week.
laugh.gif
I will let you know if I like it when it arrives!
cool.gif

<font color="purple">I'm treating my hair to some shea butter that I've won on ebay.
Garnier Fructis Deep Fortifying Mask
My KeraCare samples that I've got today
Coconut milk
And if my budget allows, some almond milk, honey, evoo, and hair accessories. </font>

I'm treating my hair to Loreal Natures Therapy Perfect Curls shampoo conditioner, defining creme and mega moisture deep conditioner. Also, I plan to use the coconut and lime mixture again! Oooohh softness!

i am curious to try honey, evoo and cinnamon to my daily conditioner wash. I hear that cinnamon is a natural scalp stimulator. i love trying homemade recipes i have not been disappointed yet
smile.gif

sigh i said i wouldn't buy anymore products, but when I take these two stranded twists out I will use my Ion Effective Care conditioner (protein) and maybe follow that with the Ion Moisturizing conditioner. I need a protein conditioner to strengthen my hair before i braid it up in a few weeks. I refuse to lose my hair to accutane!!!

Back