It's Saturday!!! What are you doing to your hair this weekend?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I was gonna wash and dc today, but I couldn't wait and did it last night :lol:

Pood with GVP Extra Gentle Shampoo
Dc'd for an hour with heat and an hour without using Kenra MC
Used GVP Conditioner as a leave in
Sealed with GVP Smoothing Serum and bunned it up.
What are you doing with your hair?

BeautifulFlower

Shampoo with John Amico Comeback Theraputic Follicle Shampoo (If you want something that stimulates your scalp, this feels incredible)

DC with Nexxuss Humectress

Detangle and bun

Dposh167

Im so excited....I just bought TIGI Dumb blonde reconstructor (the big bottle reg. $20 for $11)....and Sebastian Cellophane in Clear for half off ($20). It was a huge sale and im so glad i caught it.

So...im gonna...
mix the TIGI with a little bit of Ion protein pak.
DC with Miss Keys 10en1
Rollerset and flat iron

...im glad its freezing outside...so it gives me a reason to do my hair today

VettaVetta

Colored my hair with natural instincts clairol the color is egyptian plum love the color will post most likely in the a.m conditioned afterwards applied Lacio Lacio and biosilk rolled hair up sat under bonnett dryer 1 hour. About to get ready for my Niece birthday party (5 today).

Last edited:

Ramya

I washed and dc'd and trimmed and lined myself up. I still have a little bit of scab hair in certain places. My coils seems to be getting bigger and shinier yay :grin:

complexsimplicity

As I'm typing this I'm sitting under my pibby w/ some keracare humecto on. lol. i already prepooed w/ vo5 moisture milks and 1/2 tbsp of honey. rinsed that out. shampooed w/ keracare hydrating detangling shampoo. rinsed that. used my 2 min aphogee reconstuctor. rinsed that out. section my hair into four parts under running water to apply my humecto. after rinsing out my conditioner i plan on rollersetting w/ lacio lacio and my ic fantasia serum (white top). in my spray bottle just plain water. rolling my hair w/ mesh rollers. i love wash days. :yep: it's so therapeutic for me. i love the warmth of dryer. makes me sleepy. lol.

nakialovesshoes

Since I'm n a sew-in, I got up this morning & saturated my hair under the weave w/diluted Aloe Rid poo. Then I got n the shower & washed the weave hair as well.

Now I have a DC mix of Aussie Moist, Aphoghee Rebalancing Moisturizer & some IC Hair & Scalp Moisturizer on the hair under the weave, some Aveda Dry Remedy on my hair that was left out around the perimeter & just plain Aussie Most in the weave hair itself.

I have a plastic cap on & a scarf on over that. I will probably leave this n 4 most of the day. It's pretty chilly outside & I'm feeling lazy so I'll probably stay home 2day.

PrettyBrownEyes

I washed and conditioned my hair last night (Keracare Hydrating Shampoo, Keracare Humecto). I then rollerset it with lottabody, and sat under the dryer. I slept in the rollers and will take them out in a little while.

Evazhair

It is so cold..perfect for a hair day
prepooed with amla&shikakai/jojoba oil
poo with a new moisturizing shampoo I found at marshalls that
has camellia oil. hope it works
dc with kenra mixed w/ Jason Biotin, coconut creme, olive oil
don't know what leave in yet
roll the ends of these plaits and dry

Last edited:

Solitude

-Last night, I Pre-pooed for an hour w/ conditioner and essential oils - steamed hair w/ a wet towel (lovely!)
-I shampooed with Nexxus Therappe & did a light protein treatment w/ ors, then rinsed and deep conditioned w/ Nexxus Humectress
-I roller set my hair and airdried overnight & did a saran-wrap treatment this morning
-Oiled & massaged w/ Bee Mine & wrapped back up.

My hair will be resting for the rest of the weekend, I'll just rotate my wrap tomorrow. Next week is a busy hair week with Thanksgiving & all.

I did my hair last night.

Washed with Keracare Moisturizing Shampoo. Deep conditioned for about 25 mins. with Humecto. Then, rollerset with Nioxin Silk Elixer and IC Hair Polish. Dried hair under dryer for 1 hour and 15 mins., sprayed with Fantasia liquid polisher and then flat ironed my roots. Wrapped hair and went to bed :yep:.

jahzyira

imma pull out my cauldron and create a deep condish concoction, pre poo with amla oil, shampoo with ntm poo, deep condish overnight and wet bun it up:yep:

Mz.Shug

I think I'll give pre-pooing a shot.
Shampoo w/creme of nature moisturizing shampoo..my scalp needs it badly..
2 min protein treatment w/Aphogee or Mega-tek...haven't decided. they both work lovely.
DC w/ORS and Rinse.
Put in my Hawiian Silky (my new found love) and seal w/ coconut oil.
Let it air dry in a pony and put that sucker back into a bun.
(I'm stickin to the challenge this time Babyyyyyy!)

NGraceO

Im am ususally always in protective styling, either braids or sew-ins, so im eager to rip this sew in(not litterally LOL) out of my head, and feel MY hair!!! I plan to pre-poo, wash, dc, and best of alll.....EXPERIMENT. I have yet to master my natural hair and what works for it so I can't wait to try out some new stuff this thanksgiving break. Time I get home from school Sunday, its ON!! lol

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I washed last nite with Aphogee Damage Poo, 2 mins for like 5 mins, DC with ORS mixed mix 2 tbsp of EVOO. Blow Dryed after I applied my leave-ins which are Aphogee Green Tea, Pro-Vit, CHI SI, and like a quarter size of Sabino Moisture Block...oooh and my KeraCare Foam Lotion. And I flatironed and wrapped.

SmartyPants

I am sitting here with my cheapie pre-poo conditioner on my hair. Saturday is the day I do the full treatment: pre-poo, wash, protein conditioner, hot oil treatment, and deep moisturizing conditioner with KeraCare Humecto. I will probably wash with a clarifier today.

MissMusic

-Been pre-pooing since last night with Amla Oil and Coconut Oil
-In 27 minutes I will Shampoo with CON Green label
-Then Deep Condition with ORS Replenishing Conditioner and Avocado Oil
-Put Giovanni Direct Leave-in and Coconut/EVOO mix in hair
-Pig tails with rollers on ends to dry
-When dry I will bun(the one from Still a lady's tutorial)

Country gal

I am straightening my hair. I am using the girl from the Youtube clip's blow drying technique. She uses a wide tooth brush and holds a dryer in the other hand. It is so much easier.

msa

I've had castor oil on my hair under a shower cap since last night. I'll probably just rinse and go today.

Tonight I think I'll clarify with baking soda/water mix, rollerset with coconut oil using goody satin covered sponge rollers, and airdry overnight. So, I'll be wearing a curly fro for church tomorrow.

Lucky's Mom

Used Cassia last night... Went to bed....
Rinsed and pooed....

Under STEAM TREATMENT DC now.:lick: My hair is BAAAAACK.....

livesoundtech

I cowashed last night with HE "Long Term Relationship" and then soaked my hair in Pantene Relaxed and Natural conditioner... not my scalp though. I didn't rinse it out and I baggied it.

In the morning I rinsed it out and cowashed again. I put my hair in a bun and I'm leaving it alone for a few days. Well, if I can keep my hands out of it... lol.

Last edited:

youwillrise

i just put a conditioner/avocado oil mix on my hair
covered up with a plastic cap

will let that sit for a few hours or so

probably use it as a prepoo type deal

and shampoo later

followed by a DC-ish type deal

and twists

gymfreak336

I cowashed last night. I lightly flat ironed some of it out this morning. My hair is still all wrong :sad: I am trying to not to get upset but whatever at this point.

I did cut some more of it off........making that 3 cuts in a week :look:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Well, i'm 10 weeks post since yesterday yay! I straightened with heat (flatiron, blowdryer) last saturday and suprisingly my hair is still down today. So probably tonight i'll do some sort of prepoo then wash tomorrown and slap it into a bun/ponytail of some sort. OR i will do the prepoo tonight, wash it tomorrow evening then do the scarf method with rollers so I can enjoy wearing my hair out for a few more days.

janeemat

I cowashed last night. I lightly flat ironed some of it out this morning. My hair is still all wrong :sad: I am trying to not to get upset but whatever at this point.

I did cut some more of it off........making that 3 cuts in a week :look:

Gym, why are you cutting your hair. Are you transitioning?

I'm pre-pooing at the moment with amla oil. I may go under the dryer for some heat for 30 min or so. Then I plan to do my protein treatment followed by deep cond since I am one week post relaxer. Rollerset and saran wrap, done!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Aw, gymmie :needhug:

You know how I was pm'ing you a while ago about my hair acting a fool? Well, it's finally back to normal!!!

Sally's GVP Extra Gentle poo is the knockoff of Redken Amino Pon shampoo and it's made for chemically treated hair. Helps with pH and all that :yep: Well, I've used it 3 or 4 times and my hair is back!!! No other shampoo, not even PC has helped. This has turned my hair around. Gymmie, you HAVE to try it! It makes my conditioners go on smoother, after dc'ing, my hair is so much more moisturized and butter soft. I go by the instructions on Sally's website, cause it's different than on the bottle. Lather and leave on for a few minutes while I finish my shower and rinse

It's SLS free too!