What did your hair get for Christmas?

I got a Pibbs 514 dryer, a hair steamer, and the complete set of wen cleansing conditioner. This was the best Christmas my hair has ever had lol.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
My hair didnt get anything for chrsitmas, heck everyday is almost like chrsitmas for my hair. I am always out buying something for it. I may go to Sallys today though.....

Covergirl5906

So today I got some CHI Keratin Mist and CHI Infra...I didn't plan on it..Marshalls had them for $7.99, so I picked them up to try...

Galadriel

My hair got nothing, on account of my personal "buy nothing" challenge for the rest of the year (and January). However, when DH left for the store I told him to bring me back conditioner. Does that count?:ohwell:

Nya33

Chi silk infusion
4 bottles of coconut oil condish.
Tomorrow im going to sallys to check out the sale i want an fhi!:spinning:

chebaby

Happy B-Day fellow Capricorn!!! (Mine is on Sunday :))
wow ladies, mine is monday.
im going to get (late christmas early b-day) joico k pak shampoo, reconstructor, hydrator and silkening balm(i think thats what its called).
im also going to get some rose water and kenra moisturizing shampoo.

angelp

My parents got me an Andis tourmaline/ionic hair dryer, AO Honeysuckle Conditioner and shampoo, Sally's gift card, and Jane Carter nourish and shine.

I bought some Joico Moisture Recovery Balm today, plus I loaded up on Hairveda and Shescentit on Black Friday.

LiberianGirl

Same here. I've stocked up recently so I don't think I'll be needing any products for a while.

Still getting my Runway though!:drunk:

I was planning on getting a Runway but I've become indecisive since reading all the great reviews on the Sedu. :perplexed I would love to read your review of the Runway when you get it.

taj

1. PIBBS 514

2. SOLIA FLAT IRON

3. CHI SILK INFUSION

4. HAIR CLIPS

5. MACHERIEAMOUR'S ROLLER SETTING DVD

6. OVATION CELL THERAPY w/ SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER

summergirl08

I recieved 2 sets of Organix hair products: Coconut Milk shampoo & conditioner & the Teatree Mint shampoo & conditioner from my boyfriend's mom lol. She was like "I can tell from your bathroom that I made a good choice" haha

sunshinebeautiful

A hair steamer. :grin:
New Joico Kpak hair products (shampoo, conditioner, liquid reconstructor). :grin:
Chi Silk Infusion :grin:
And Paul Mitchell the Conditioner :grin:

Joyful1

I ordered another bottle of Full so I can finish thickening up my hair (to what it was like as a little girl) and to finish filling in my hairline. And another round of liver and colon supplements. Me to my hair...you're welcome!

Evolving78

my friend bought me some more QB burdock root cream. i love the stuff. i want to get some more eluence conditioner with my gift card that i got.

Chrissy811

I only got a Bed Head Curling Iron from my mom ( I was surprised).

I want a sew in weave but DH does not seemed to pleased with that idea when I told him he looked like :perplexed:sad::nono:. I am still trying to warm him up to the idea.

myronnie

I went to sally's today (the mall etc is so PACKED)
I bought
deep conditioning caps
silk elements megasilk
2 gvp conditioning
1 gvp extra-gentle
some nail polish hehe
gvp potion 9
and an ion color applicator for applying relaxers

I'm ordering some stuff from mehdinskart and camdengrey.com as soon as i decide what i want..i can't decide!!