What do u roll your hair up with at night???

SSBD

Ladies who roll at night what products do u put in ur hair???

Has rolling helped with ur growth???

*Sorry ladies that my spelling was a lil off and this thread isn't clear it was like 4 something in the morning....but ladies i mean what products do u put in ur hair when u roll...oil, leave in, what?*

Last edited:

Royal Glory

Re: What do u role your hair up with at night???

Believe it or not, I sleep on magnetic rollers a couple of nights a week. Occassionally, I sleep on satin-cvered sponge rollers. Sometimes I simply lightly pin my hair up on top of my head and put on a bonnet and still have some light curl in the morning.

IntoMyhair

Some type of leave in either homemade or store bought and a oil or butter on hair shaft and castor oil on my ends.

I no a run on sentence lol

HoneyDew

I just moisturize my ends for the most part.

I use Qhemet's Heavy Cream or Qhemet's Burdock Root cream depending on how dry my hair is (the Burdock Root cream is used on my really dry days). Sometime I also apply a little oil all over. I use Kelechi oil from Nasabb,

I roll my hair in large sections every night using about 5 satin covered foam rollers. The satin really does help with moisture as well.

The Girl

Leave in and seal with oil or Vatika oil only depends on how I want the curl to look the next day if that makes ANY sense.