What Do You LOVE About Your Hair Today?

preciousjewel76

I think it's high time that we talk about the GOOD things about our hair, instead of how it could be longer/shorter/softer/curlier/etc.:D

So, what do you LOVE:love: about your hair today? It can be a "little thing", just whatever is positive in regards to your hair.

Me first:):
My ends are in really good condition. YAY!:trampolin

My new growth is really soft. I think I've finally found the right products to help me stretch without breakage/dryness of my new growth!:clapping:

Mortons

my ends are not breaking off all the time like they used to
it is at least trying to cooperate with me since I show it love (DC's, little heat, moisturizing daily)

deltagyrl

That it's responding to what I'm doing even though my diet is bad and I don't exercise.

I LOVE the color and the "swing."

luckymonkey1307

after i rinsed my deep conditoner out my hair felt sooooo soft, it was magical

and i just trimmed so my ends look nice, and my braid in my ponytail touches my neck still

tetbelle

preciousjewel76 said:
I think it's high time that we talk about the GOOD things about our hair, instead of how it could be longer/shorter/softer/curlier/etc.:D

So, what do you LOVE:love: about your hair today? It can be a "little thing", just whatever is positive in regards to your hair.

Me first:):
My ends are in really good condition. YAY!:trampolin

My new growth is really soft. I think I've finally found the right products to help me stretch without breakage/dryness of my new growth!:clapping:

OT: What products are those?

To answer the question I like my hair cut and the thickness of my hair.

preciousjewel76

tetbelle said:
OT: What products are those?

To answer the question I like my hair cut and the thickness of my hair.

You called me out, huh? LOL.:)

I really, REALLY think that MSM has been the main ingredient to make my NG softer. I've been taking it regularly since just before my last touch-up in December (I take 2000 mg/day). I can really tell the difference in texture; it's less coarse than it was just before my touch-up.

I also just shampooed and conditioned with Mane N Tail on Friday. I haven't used the products in years. But my hair felt so soft & strong afterwards! I've had the worst case of HHD (hand in hair disease) this weekend because of that.:look:

I also just started using a touch of Wild Growth Hair Oil on my NG the other day. It really seems to help keep it moisturized.

HTH!:D

Mystic

I did a henna treatment yesterday and today I could not stop admiring how shiny, thick and full my hair is; the color is amazingly beautiful. I feel like a really proud mother because my hair is responding and behaving so nicely today. I am SO in love with my hair right now.

scorpian

I love that my hair has continued to thrive despite all of the bandwagons that I've jumped on and all of the products that I've experimented with and the chopping that I've done.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I am loving everything from root to tip, :p , I can definatley say my hair is where I dreamed of it being in the health, length, shine, moisture+ strength departments!

ya'll have to excuse me I'm at an all time hair high, right about now, :D .

SohoHair

I love that I just took it down to moisturize/seal and I felt it on my back! :eek: It just tumbled down like it was meant to be there!! *sigh* Hair is awesome...:)

Isis

I love everything about my hair--it's thickness, health, how it swings when I move, the texture, the new growth and how it feels when I play with it, how soft and moist my hair is, the feel and weight of my hair on my back, being born with my dark brown color and auburn highlights, how it responds to my loving care.:)

CurliDiva

My natural hair was so easy to detangle this morning - just used some WGO and my fingers before combing!:grin:

adw425

I love how soft my hair is tonight. The thing is I love my hair everyday. Once I found LHCF and really learned about getting moisture in my hair (not slapping grease or oil or butter on dry hair, but getting moisture into my hair and keeping it there) I have never looked back. I don't even care that I don't get more than a half inch a month because I am retaining it. I love washing it. I love CO-washing. I love conditioning my hair. I love putting monoi oil in it everynight. I love putting it in the bun in the morning. I love how shiny it is. I love that it has completely turned around since finding the boards from it being dry, brittle, broken, tangled, knotted, dull and wiry. I love that you can condition your hair from what you have in the kitchen. I would say that my hair is a labor of love, but I do not find the care of it laborious at all. It has also spilled over so that I just take better care of my whole body, so it really is all good.

Lavendar

Mystic said:
I did a henna treatment yesterday and today I could not stop admiring how shiny, thick and full my hair is; the color is amazingly beautiful. I feel like a really proud mother because my hair is responding and behaving so nicely today. I am SO in love with my hair right now.

Hey, me too! I'm still amazed at what henna does to my hair and how it keeps improving even though I've been using henna since November. I couldn't believe how thick, dark, and silky my hair felt yesterday. It air-dried thick and straight, which really is amazing, even with all this new growth! It took me all day to finally put it up in a bun. I couldn't stop admiring it.;)

Isis

Ambitious1013 said:
I just finished my rollerset and I love the bouncy curls that I have. I also love the color of my hair. :)
Your hair progress is awesome and beautiful!!:)