What Do You LOVE About Your Hair Today?

kally

Even though I complain about, I do love the fact that no matter what happens to it or how damage it is , it remains soft and the back of my hair has a beautiful 3a texture.

Qetesh

nice thread...

i love that my hair seems softer lately and today i had a girl outright ask me what i do to my hair to get it so long and pretty. :cool: that always puts a smile on my hair..hehehe

Treasure2k6

I love how my hair looks today! I was about to toss my Mango Butter because I didnt like the way it left my hair feeling whenever i would simply put it on my ends for moisture. Then, a light bulb went off in my head! I have been rocking buns for a minute, but gave up on hair gels and have been rockin puffy edges. I love the way my beady beads get silk, smooth and wavy when I slick them down with hair gel. Hummm....who would have knowns tha tEQ Mango butter would give me the same sleek look as gel!

My Bun and especially my edges look hot today!

jwhitley6

I love that I have a 4 day old twist-out that still looks like this:

I'm washing tonight because my scalp is itching like crazy, but it still looks great. I haven't put heat in my hair in almost 3 weeks...that's new for me.

Last edited:

Sweetyb

Everything. Yesterday was the 1st time I had gotten my hair done @ the salon in maybe 4-5 years, and is the 1st time heat was used on it since June 06. Today, my hair cooporated and did what I wanted it to do--look good :cool:.

InnerSoul

I love the shine ! I also love the fact that my curls from Friday's rollerset is still holding up 2 days later!! which is good enough for me since my next wash is tomorrow, Monday.( I wash every 3-4 days so keeping my curls until the next wash is always a plus for me):)

janeemat

I did a rollerset yesterday (Sat). Slept in my magnetic rollers, pressed my newgrowth with my t3 curling iron, and have bouncy shiney curls at 9 wks post for my husband's ordination service. Since I'm in the "Hide your hair" my hair is pulled by today but not in a bun, just a barrett. I was scheduled for a relaxer on the past Sat, but I cancelled and have decided to stretch for 12 wks. I'm sure my stylist is wondering what's going on. Ladies, I just want to thank you for all of your great tips on stretching, introducing me to great products, especially Dominican products. I never thought that I would be able to stretch past 6wks before joining this board. My hair is definitely thicker and healthier!

navsegda

I love that it's healthy, strong, soft, straight, smooth, long, and has some serious swing. There was a time when I didn't wanna touch my hair but now I can't keep my hands off it.

preciousjewel76

Great thread ladies, keep 'em coming! You all have some seriously beautiful heads of hair. Heck, maybe with some more TLC, even *I* can be somebody's "hair inspiration" someday (waaaaaaaaaay off in the future...haha:lol: ).

Embrace the power of positive thinking!:D

chayil0427

Today I love how my hair feels much softer, and I feel blessed that I have a very thick full head of hair ...even my edges are full and have length and that's a blessing. :grin:

Chayil

silvergirl

its growing, its thick,its easier than i thought to maintain, it has a variety of looks, i can shake it lol, its healthy and its beautiful just the way the "god/goddess" made it ;)

firecracker

Everyday I love the fullness of my glorious bush. :grin: Right now I have bedhead so I love the moisture retention from two days ago wash and go.:lol:

DragonPearl

Yeahhhhh!! Great thread!! Let's have good thoughts and good feelings about our hair. :yep:

--I love the fact that my bald sides have filled in.

--I love the fact that I have wore my hair out all month, and my ends are still fine. :yay:

-- I love the fact that I wore my hair pressed and also natural and my hair looked great both ways.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I love my hair today because it looks much longer than the .25" of new growth measured when I had my touch up last week. :look:

bajanplums1

It is pliable and still moist 3 days post wash. It is responding well to aphogee essential fatty acids oil concentrate.

KathyMay

I love the way my new growth is behaving

I love the way edges are growing back in and I am re thinking about getting braids or a blowout in the near future

SilkyandSmooth

I'm nearly 3 1/2 months post-relaxer, so the waviness (is that even a word?) of my new growth is really popping. It reminds me of when I was transitioning/natural. :)

I love the fact that my hair looks sexy today. I pinned it up in a french roll and have a part on the side, I've gotten alot of compliments. Also, I brush my hair once a week to evenly distribute my natural oils to my ends and it's been very shiny. I put honey blonde in my hair but it didn't come out as bright as I wanted it to but the color is very pretty and complements my eyes. I have not been nice to my hair, but my hair has really been nice to me:lol:

I promised my hair I would sleep on a satin/silk pillow case just in case I forget to put my satin bonnet on, that I would deep condition at least twice a week, moisture, moisture and moisture again and limit the use of my hot rollers and use my Carusos more. I really do love my hair right now. I have no complaints

Bosslady1

I love my ends.:) I love my hair color. (Naturally Jet Black):) I love the fact that my hair is actually trying to work with me now! No more back and forth...for now!:look:

Bunny77

I love that I have nice second-day hair today!

I had a few matted/smooshed parts, but I just sprayed some water on those areas, put a little Batia and Aleeza liquid gel on them and voila... it looks fresh like I did it this morning! All in 3 minutes! :)

Sly

preciousjewel76 said:
So, what do you LOVE:love: about your hair today? It can be a "little thing", just whatever is positive in regards to your hair.

:clapping: It is coarse and thick. It survives the abuse. I am truly grateful. I wouldn't want any other type hair.

lana

I love that my hair is growing. It's sitting on my shoulders, it shakes when I look around. My bangs are growing in so thick and pretty. My hair is soft to the touch and ever since I learned to wash my hair backwards (shampoo last) with a ponytail holder to stop the reversion of my (4a) natural hair...blow drying has been soooo much easier.

My hair is soft, conditioned and shaky today and that's what I love.

jshor09

i love that my twa is turning int a teenager fro ll. i love how soft and thick it is. i love that everyone is commenting how thick and how my hair is growing very nicely. i just love my hair.