What do you think is the BEST Oil Sheen Spray?

Whic of these would you most want to watch?

• Total voters

Ebony

when i do use it, which isn't much cuz i don't have the patience to get doobies that often, I use revlon's in the red can or optimum's. Just a quick spritz is all i'll need. i like it them because they're light & i love the way optimum smells.

so1913

If I do use sheen spray (some are oil based and some -cone based) I recommend the following:

Mizani Shyne
Optimum Care
ORS Olive Oil Sheen

lexi_24

For thos who have used Mizani Oil Shyne and ORS Olive Oil Sheen.... how would you compare/contrast these two products?

Does the Mizani Shyne...soften like the ORS does?

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
douglala said:
Mizani Shyne for me too and it smells great!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow... I must be the only one who can't stand the smell of any of the Mizani products!!!
I don't care for it AT ALL, and all Mizani products have that same scent!!

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
IC Shea Butter Oil. I'm wasn't an Oil Sheen Spray person until this one and I use it after CO washing and rollersetting while my hair is still wet.

LovelyLionessa

When I did use oil sheen, I found Profectiv was the best. It has excellent ingriedients and it was the only oil sheen I ever saw that didn't contain mineral oil.

LikeNoOther

• Mizani Shyne
  • Keracare (w/humidity block)
Oil sheen lasts forever, as I only use a little. Keracare recommends to use their oil sheen sparingly. The Mizani is very light; I love it as well :yep:

MizzBrown

I voted for PROFECTIV Strength & Shine Shimmering Oil Sheen because like OP said it contains NO mineral oil. Most other oils sheens list mineral oil as the first ingredient. Even my expensive Dudley's and Keracare listed it and i was like, "why am i paying $9 for some mineral oil?"

Profectiv had a lot less chemicals that i've never heard of on the ingredient listing too.

Actually contains soybean oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, shea butter, coconut oil, castor oil, clove flower oil, etc.

Never seen another oil sheen with that many good oils.

nomoweavesfome

mm-mmn - ya'll ain't try nothin till you try biosilk shine on spray. IT IS THE TRUTH!!! I'm telling you. It gives incredible shine, doen not way the hair down AND makes the hair silky because it has SILK AMINO ACIDS IN IT!!!

SimpleKomplexity

I like the ORS Sheen because it is very light and leaves my hair non greasy and shiny. Keracare isn't far behind. It's a little heavier, but it does what it's supposed to do

LikeNoOther

mm-mmn - ya'll ain't try nothin till you try biosilk shine on spray. IT IS THE TRUTH!!! I'm telling you. It gives incredible shine, doen not way the hair down AND makes the hair silky because it has SILK AMINO ACIDS IN IT!!!

I have this, and it provides great shine before flat ironing. However, it also has ALCOHOL in it, so I no longer use it. :nono:

poookie

:bump:

bumping... yes it's an older thread, but i'm curious to know if anybody is still using oil sheen sprays.

i'm thinking of re-purchasing the ORS olive oil sheen spray... any other recommendations?

SouthernTease

I'm going to say none of them because of the mineral oil and alcohol...
I have yet to see a natural or healthier take on oil sheen...
so until then...

tatambabyy

motions. this is a must. it makes my hair SHINE. and i mean SHINE! doesnt smell all that great though. but works very well! and it doesnt have mineral oil in it, which is a plus. im suprised no one is reccommending it. i love this stuff!

skipper

pantene relaxed and natural oil sheen spray, do they still make that stuff? i like it because it doesn't smell like old lady like most of the other oil sheens ive smelled.