What does your hair styles say about you?

bellebebe

I've noticed certain hair styles greatly affect your mood. Women are more likely to wear their hair down at a party and wear an updo at a job interview. Personally, I'm a very laid back individual so most of the time you would find me with a messy updo. Lol
It takes forever to straighten my hair so when I wear that mutha**** down, You better believe I'm ready to have some fun.:bdance: Or if I just want to make him fall for me:dinner: LMAO.
J/k... He needs to meet me with that messy updo. Then I don't have to worry about keeping my hair straight.

These days i've been washing braiding and bunning so it says i'm not very sexy, but i'm practical and caring towards my hair :)

When I wear my hair out/down I feel sexier

my hair is about shoulder lenth so although i can wear it up, i wear it dwn most of the time. i only wear it up when i cant b bothered to do my hair in the morning.

Mine says, too hot to trot... lol

I like sexy styles when I wear it down (super straight side swoop bang that I have to flip out of my face, or a voluminous Marilyn Monroe-esque rollerset). Now that I'm wearing it up more often, I ALWAYS dress up my buns and updo's. Lately I've been doing a lot of flowers. In fact in a few minutes I'm going to sit and make some more flower clips. I have some that I've purchased over time, but I also make my own. I LOVE flowers in my hair with different clips and bands, it makes a boring updo suddenly extremely appealing, lol.:yep:

My hair style says "Yes, I wake up looking this good" :lol: I wear my hair down with loose bouncy touchable waves, like I rolled out of bed looking semi put together. I got for the laid back sexy look all around...hair, makeup, clothes...

My style says..I'm bunning my hair but I wish it would get to BSL already so I can stop this protective bun ish...LOL

Um...when I wore my hair all down and pretty...that I was fun and easy going! :grin:Now for the past two wks that I have been wearing buns... (until I meet my goal im wearing them) that im boring as hell. sigh. :sad:

Last edited:
My hair style says "Yes, I wake up looking this good" :lol: I wear my hair down with loose bouncy touchable waves, like I rolled out of bed looking semi put together. I got for the laid back sexy look all around...hair, makeup, clothes...

I'm curious to see this hairstyle and a how to...I love looking like I just got outta bed. :grin: Those messy ponytails with kinks everywhere and big shaggy bangs....sigh....I love them. They say I'm creative and fresh:rolleyes: ...Well they did before I had my son..now they mean "what do you expect me to do with my hair when I have a 10 month old chasing me around the house all the time..just be happy I did something!"

my hairstyle says im so laid back im practically horizontal lol im always in a pony tail and variations of a pony tail i rollerset after my weekly ash and then straight into a pony tail lol this week i did a twist out so i have a very messy pony tail need a lot more accessories tho like flowers and butterflies and such

I'm curious to see this hairstyle and a how to...I love looking like I just got outta bed. :grin: Those messy ponytails with kinks everywhere and big shaggy bangs....sigh....I love them. They say I'm creative and fresh:rolleyes: ...Well they did before I had my son..now they mean "what do you expect me to do with my hair when I have a 10 month old chasing me around the house all the time..just be happy I did something!"

I rollerset my hair and after its dry I rake through my hair with my fingers to make waves. I also rub the top of my head after unwrapping my cross wrap in the morning. I rub it like you would rub a kids tummy. It makes it look more purposly decontructed.

Found this on line thought it was cute:
Secret Signals Your Hair Sends:

Short

Cropped hair is often interpreted as signifying intelligence, openness and honesty -what you see is what you get. As a rule, shorter styles also tend to make younger women appear older and more sophisticated.

Shoulder length

A woman with medium-length hair is usually perceived as classy and strong. People often view her as powerful, and someone who exemplifies both brains and beauty.

Long

If long hair is well kept, it suggests confidence and sensuality. But watch out for unkempt styles, which send a very different message: that the person is trying to cover up the parts of her body or face she considers flawed.

Curly vs Straight

Waves give the impression of playfulness, warmth and carefree nature; wearing your hair straight tells people that you are together, polished and stylish.

Ponytail

A neat, traditional ponytail is the picture of poise - it's a good style for meeting your boyfriend's parents or giving a presentation in front of your boss. A pony tail higher on the head conveys a more casual, energetic look.

Lately I've been wearing a middle part w/ straight hair. I think it gives off DIVA. ( And I get more Rihanna comparisons when I wear my hair like this). :blush: Before when I was wearing the side part with more of a slight curl, I think it was more laid back and low key looking.

Whatever this says....
main1-vi.jpg

I wear my hair just like this most days.

Last edited:
Hmm..that I am uh..dependable (laaaazy) and think that by adding a different scarf I can fool people into thinking I actually combed my hair that day :look:

Buns can be boring, but if I had to fight with my hair every morning one of us wouldn't be makin it out alive. At least now I have a decent accessory collection so I can try different buns/twists and coordinate with my outfits.

Back