What Hair Scissors Do You Gals Use?

Royalq

So I want to invest in a really good quality pair of scissors. Like barber/ hair salon quality but not too expensive. Ive been use a pair of Conair hair scissors I got from target but the scissors are trash. Im constantly suffering from terrible ends even though im doing every thing right. Im starting to think i need a cut from a pair of super sharp scissors. I saw this video and realized my scissor are complete trash.

He does a test where he wet a tissue and cuts. Good scissors will slice right through and pull out clean. Mines didnt even cut, it just bent the tissue and ripped the tissue in half when I pulled. Ive seen my scissors do this to my hair too. Ive tried to trim and it will just bend my hair (my hair will be sandwiched between the two blades instead of being cut). Im sure that causes damage. And I have never used my scissors for anything but hair. Im looking into getting these shears

Got Glamour Colbalt Molybdenum Hair cutting scissors 6 inch for $34.99

What scissors do you ladies use? For those that use high quality scissors did you notice a difference in your ends?

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I use tweezerman hair sheers sold at Sephora. I got mine about 4 years ago. I bought them specifically because they didn't need sharpening like other scissors.

When I was relaxed using them, I actually cut less because I got a better cut versus when I had those crappy Diane scissors that had my ends looking like whodunit. These have been very kind to my ends.