What happened to my thread?!?!

Qualitee

I found it! Finally! But it wasn't easy. I had to do a search for all of the posts I made in the Hair forum. :ohwell:

E$H, I didn't forget about you. After I found my thread, I looked for yours. I couldn't find anything through the board's search engine, but on google I found this:
www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=208527

When I clicked on it, it said "No thread specified". :(
Whoa thanks for finding it. You ladies are ssoo silly and funny I cant stay in her her siggy and comments are too funny:lachen:

AsTheCurlzTurns

Well I went searching too, and ummm I was only able to find the FIRST page of the thread. It was 9 pages long, but trying to go to another page other than page one, gave that same error that LovelyLocs posted. But based on one particular comment in this thread, I remembered what that thread was about, but still puzzled as to why it went poof though. When usually from what I've seen, threads gone bad are usually locked.:ohwell:

al00fone: You've got me cracking up on your varying lengths LOL:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Last edited:

The Girl

:wallbash::wallbash: dangit I missed another one...oh well

I got a few length Ideas:
Back Fat Roll One Length
Cankle Length
Saddle Bag Length
Muffin Top Length
Bottom Rib bone Length
Back Dimple Length
Number 11 Thoracic Vertebrae Length
changIng my length now Finally I know where my length falls category wise!:grin:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I found out why it may have been possibly removed;

A member was heated about people being jealous of her because she made more progress than those that have been on the site for five years. she said they were doubting her bsl hair because their hair has been the same length for 5 years.:perplexed

I was in that thread and I don't remember any of that. :nono:

e$h

What is....?

I went to the link that one of the girls posted and you could only read the 3rd page. I tried clickin on the 4th and it wouldn't allow me to go any further. That's the bull****
I was referring to:yep:

BeetleBug

I went to the link that one of the girls posted and you could only read the 3rd page. I tried clickin on the 4th and it wouldn't allow me to go any further. That's the bull****
I was referring to:yep:

I was mad about that too.

MonaLisa

:lachen::lachen::lachen: I bet they wanna see my luxurious WL hair too, I could teach them a thing or two. I think I just approached hip length while I was typing this:rolleyes:

I can't take...it any..more...

Question...

Are you coming out with a book or at least a pamphlet or an instructional sheet on how to lean your way to the hair length you want?

U...will...get...paid son...paiddddd...:look:

hopeful

I was in that thread and I don't remember any of that. :nono:

Bre we were in the thread Sunday evening, I think something went down during the day on Monday, I think:look:. Did you see the thread on Monday?

Why won't somebody, anybody come and clear this up for us? I know there is a mod out there somewhere like this :giggle::lachen::rofl:at us.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Bre we were in the thread Sunday evening, I think something went down during the day on Monday, I think:look:. Did you see the thread on Monday?

Why won't somebody, anybody come and clear this up for us? I know there is a mod out there somewhere like this :giggle::lachen::rofl:at us.
oh ok, i didn't realize that something went down on Monday. Ahh well, such is lhcf life. I just know that on Sunday we had a good time :lachen:

MzOptimistic

I was in the thread Monday and it was nothing new. In fact, I asked could someone post the link to the BSL 08 thread and I was waiting to see if anyone would post the link. When I checked back a few minutes later the thread was gone.