what is the length of everyone's...............

hairlover

brastrap? from the top of your hairline to the top of your brastrap? this might sound a little weird, but i'm curious because some people who's hair looks a little shorter than mine are already at brastrap, but i'm struggling to get there. for me it 25.5" ( i hope i didn't offend anyone)

TIA!;) :D

Last edited:
This is about right for me. Depending on the bra I am wearing it is 25 to 26 inches to the very top. It is more to be absolutely there or longer.

About 5-6 inches up from my waist (I'm short). I don't measure my hair physically like how many inches long it is.

From the bottom of my nape to BSL is about 11" to 12"; from top of name to BSL is about 14". I believe from front hairline to BSL is about 25".... :grin:
I have some ways to grow...

24 for brastrap....
6-7 inches to go, so I should make brastrap by next year.

edit: just took out pieces of my hair and measured it.

by back is three inches, my middle is 5 inches, and my front 9 inches from brastrap.

I hate myself for layers, but once the front gets close to brastrap, I will cut it even.

Last edited:
This is how I measure. I start the tape at my hairline (because it never changes). Depending on which bra I wear I'm 26 to 27 inches. My hair today is 24 inches (almost 12 weeks post touch up though). My hair grows in a "v" shape so my v touches my bra strap but that is not good enough for me. I want my hair to cover my bra strap. For me that is bra strap. Unfortunately, this means I got another 3 inches to go before I'm satisfied.

My distance from hairline to brastrap is about 25 inches. I have a LONG way to go since I did the BC the beginning of this month (I'm gonna give myself 2.5 years to reach brastrap)! :grin:

Back