What In Da Hayle?! - Typef Youtube Channel....AA Hair 'Care" vid

LaughingOctopus

How to determine your hair texture?!?!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj1UBcnlVdo&NR=1

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
^^^ soooooo lemme get this right. she is explaining how to determine your hair texture...then states HER hair is curly...while touching her plasticky tacky-as-arse weave?!?!?

Softerlove

^^^ soooooo lemme get this right. she is explaining how to determine your hair texture...then states HER hair is curly...while touching her plasticky tacky-as-arse weave?!?!?

Well its because her hair "wets" when water touches it....it wets....SMDH.
What does this have to do with hair texture?

Sent from my MyTouch 4G

greenandchic

Oh! and how i could I forget THIS gem....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH6ErI6QC5Y

She looks like a HAM :lachen: I literally CRINGED when she brushed her hair....I could hear every snap, crackle and pop.:nono:

Totally! I could not stop laughing and cringing at the same time. She needed to put some water on that head before using any type of conditioner. I haven't even gotten halfway though the first video...smdh

ETA: Finished watching. Is this a joke??

charislibra

I showed this craziness to my mom. I died laughing at the faces she made and when shw turned away from the computer. She then turned to me, in her serious voice "Shaleece, I want to see you flatten your hair." :dead:

:dead:

"why do you insist on posing like a muppet? I'm confused but highly entertained
trinigirl86 2 hours ago "

"What is up with the dotish poses??? She looks retarded
wcallisa22 4 hours ago"

Mizz Diamonds

I thought Awkward Black Girl was funny but it does not even come close to Type F. This is too much I am laughing too much at this time.

aishasoleil

Y'all have me laughing like a daggone hyena! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

LMAOROFL @ that "fro-hawk". :nono:

bajandoc86 I am going to have to avoid every thread you're in because I DIE everytime I see your new siggy. :lachen: