What is your weave regimen?

Weave wearers what do you do to your hair while wearing a weave, I'm planning to weave for the winter but I have no clue on how to care for my hair underneath. So please help me out by answering these questions:

1) how often do you shampoo and do u dilute the poo?
2) do you deep condition by sitting under a dryer or do you just use a leave-in? Also what conditioner's do you use?
3) What moisturizers/oils do you use on your own hair daily? do you use braid spray?
4) What brand of hair do you use? Is it good quality? does it hold up after washes? how long do you keep the weave?

Also if you have anything else to add, please do so

Healthb4Length

IntelligenceisBeautiful said:
Weave wearers what do you do to your hair while wearing a weave, I'm planning to weave for the winter but I have no clue on how to care for my hair underneath. So please help me out by answering these questions:

1) how often do you shampoo and do u dilute the poo?
2) do you deep condition by sitting under a dryer or do you just use a leave-in? Also what conditioner's do you use?
3) What moisturizers/oils do you use on your own hair daily? do you use braid spray?
4) What brand of hair do you use? Is it good quality? does it hold up after washes? how long do you keep the weave?

Also if you have anything else to add, please do so

I'm starting a weave regime as of '06 too, check out reniece's album, she used weaves to grow out her hair. www.Reniece.com.