What kind of PJ are you??

tekmommie

Are you a shampoo, conditioner, maintanence, vitamin, hair clip or ALL OF THE ABOVE???
shocked.gif

I think I'm a vitamin PJ, I'm still looking for the right mix.

<<Tracy takes on a catatonic look and starts taking out her wallet>>

Conditioners and clips, conditioners and clips...
trampoline.gif

Conditioners. Which is a good thing because I actually go through conditioners very fast. Oh, and I'm also a bit obsessed with serums and smoothing products.

You guys are funny...glad to see I'm not the only one. I am borderline PJ for new hair scrunchies, clips. Def vitamins, until I get it right. Unfortunately this takes a while to get the results
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Conditioners. Which is a good thing because I actually go through conditioners very fast. Oh, and I'm also a bit obsessed with serums and smoothing products.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, particularly smoothing conditioners. Thats my ultimate weakness. Although I have to say Pantene Smooth and Sleek was the one thing that was crap on me
nuts.gif

For when I have a straight style (e.g. rollerset and blowout). When I use a leave-in, my hair reverts and oils take away the bounce. Im not crazy about my braidouts...they dont look flattering on me, I think because my hair is short and also because my edges have super new growth. So the two textures make it look like a poorly-constructed weave.

[ QUOTE ]
For when I have a straight style (e.g. rollerset and blowout). When I use a leave-in, my hair reverts and oils take away the bounce. Im not crazy about my braidouts...they dont look flattering on me, I think because my hair is short and also because my edges have super new growth. So the two textures make it look like a poorly-constructed weave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which leave-ins have you tried? Your hair should not revert if properly relaxed, are you sure it is reverting?? Is your hair texturized?

Oils take away the bounce in my hair also, which is why I don't use them when I wear my hair down. When I wear it down I use Citri Shine spray laminator its inexpensive, but it is the lightest that I have found and works really well. I have used $25 laminating sprays but nothing compares. For more of a natural shine I use Mizani Shyne...I love this stuff and it smells soooooo good!

I'm a conditioner and an oil junkie...I've never bought so many oils since I joined this board. I have the following oils:

Jojoba
Avocado
Olive
Hot Six
Grapeseed
Coconut
EOs: Rosemary, Cedarwood, I can't think of the rest, but all of the "Proven Oil Blend" oils.

I've never owned so many different oils in my life...but I'm loving them!!!
smile.gif

i'm really in control of my PJitis... but before i was a conditioner and hair cream/moisturizer junkie.

Back