What sort of PJ are/were you?

P

patient1

Thinking about my purchases I realize I'm a oil/butter/moisturizer pj. I get my fix off of a good leave-in especially. My poor eldest daughter. She attends the school I teach at and there were MANY late afternoon stops at beauty supply stores looking for the Mango&Lime Cactus Leave-In.

So what kind of PJ are you?
*Styling products
*Shampoos
*Deep conditioners
*Hair accessories
*Supplements
*Growth Aids

Which category of product are you a junkie for?

~p1

P

patient1

Come on!! LOL!! You can't narrow it down? I enjoy an excuse to buy anything but I don't get the same thrill when I buy shampoo as a moisture purchase. I always find myself honing in on bottles of hair oil, butters, and leave-ins....even though I have too many as it is!

p1

eta: when it comes to makeup I'm a lip gloss or balm junkie!

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Moisturizing Conditioners - on the look out for a cheaper version of Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm

Creamy Leave-ins-on the lookout for a cheaper version of Aveda Be Curly

I don't even look at shampoos, oils or butters anymore. I still have a little bit of the curl defining product bug, but crappy Garnier Frutis Soft Curl Cream may have ended that quest for me.

sassyhair

I am all of the above with the addition of weave and hair tools....
But I can narrow it down to...

shampoos, conditioners

Faith

I'm in recovery right now after last month :look:
I'm a conditioner lover...I have close to 30 of them and only 3 shampoos.
I also try a lot of hair lotions.

I think all this is because I'm always searching for the softest hair possible. I think I've found what I was looking for finally :look: Sadly, it does take time sometimes when things just aren't working like they do/have for others.

Last edited:

labmouse

I'm definately a product Junkie about moisturizers and conditioners!
I have about 5 conditioners in my shower right now.

bluediamond0829

i think to narrow it down it was grwth aids...but really it was a little of everything...and i mean everything...i never was big on hair accessories though...

SilkyandSmooth

I'm a conditioner and gel PJ, mostly conditioner though. I have dozens of bottles of conditioner and probably 3 bottles of shampoo. I'm always looking to try a new conditioner, even though the ones I already have work well for me. :ohwell:

Cheleigh

I mostly look for/purchase:
Conditioners (I think I have 12-15 bottles)
Styling products (which may include some butters)
Hair accessories

LABETT

I thought I was a conditioner Junkie but I have too many poo's.
I like to use the same poo and conditioner from the same line when it comes to salon products.
I have way to many dominican conditioners and cholesterols to count.

kreeme

Conditioners, conditioners and more conditioners. :lol: I am always looking for that perfect conditioner that will make my hair have slip once I've rinsed it out.

Legend

Trichological Alchemist
Essential Oils. I use them not only for my hair and add them to many of my beauty products. I also have a weakness for conditioners. But I'm recovering. Instead of full size products, I just purchase samples and get the PJ-ism out of system. :lol:

Sweetcoco82

I have been a huge pj this last month. I am looking for a new shampoo, condtioner, deep condtioner, leave in condtioner. So i have been trying this and that. I have a box full of stuff that i am givng my mother and my 4 brothers, cause didn't like or wasn't impressed with the product. I am mad that i have to give my Aubrey Dest Herb condtioner to them. It makes my hair soooooo soft and silky, but the smell give me a terrible head ache. So that has to go. :(

I bought 4 shampoos and 4 condtioners in the past month. Also Sweet Almond oil and jojoba oil and Giovanni Direct leave in. I haven't used the Giovanni yet, but it made my brothers wild hair super soft and easy to comb through before i cornrowed his hair. Oh yeah i ordered a sample pack from Myhoneychild.com and i wasn't impressed. Also a sample pack from Qhemet which should be here Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited:

balisi

I was always looking for styling products to do away with frizz and define my natural texture. When I buy shampoo I like to purchase the matching conditioner so I ended up with a lot of these as well. I've finally narrowed down a few products that work well for me, but always on the lookout for something better. :look:

Iansan

Conditioners and Moisturizers, Definitely. It's been two years and I still haven't found my staple though.