What Type of PJ are you?

MissMeWithThatIsh

I am a conditioner product junkie. I have 2 or 3 shampoos, 1 or 2 leave ins, and 0820394823048203842834283942908340283 conditioners.

I'm obviously a conditioner PJ.

Me too! Half of my dresser is condish, the other half is shampoo, moisturizers, leave-ins, lotions, sprays, skin care, and makeup.

It is a big dresser though.:look:

Conditioner, I'd collected a double didgit number this summer and had to liquidate.

I'm still on the hunt for the perfect everyday moisturizer, so I have a tiny graveyard collecting in my bathroom.

I buy whatevers hot, use it twice, get mad because I did not get any results, until the next hot items comes up. an awful cycle:perplexed

im a maniac for co-washing conditioners. Not so much for dc's....i also am a sucker for different types of wrap scarves. I think i have like 12

I am a conditioner product junkie. I have 2 or 3 shampoos, 1 or 2 leave ins, and 0820394823048203842834283942908340283 conditioners.

I'm obviously a conditioner PJ.

Me too. I say shampoo be damned, gimme me some conditioner! Push comes to shove, I can use baking soda and water to wash...Oh, I'm an oil junkie too. oh and a makeup junkie, a shoe whore, a lotion and perfume fiend. I go cuckoo for candles too. Or are we just talking about hair products? :giggle:

conditioners, deep conditioners, and trial/travel size products.

i have a ton of oils too.

moisturizers and hair accessories are pretty high on the list as well.

i love deep conditioners. but i also love ayurveda products now.

I'm totally an Ayurveda PJ now, but fortunately I don't need to buy that much for my stash to be fully stocked. I'm also an "ingredient" P.J. as I like making my own salt scrubs, facial toners, hair butters etc.

the kind who cant wait to get her first job so she can buy up the whole left side of an indian store:wallbash: with conditioners mosturizers and hairrr butter and vatika forsure and a hole buttload off skin bleachin creams off the internet:lick:

Last edited:
Me too. I say shampoo be damned, gimme me some conditioner! Push comes to shove, I can use baking soda and water to wash...Oh, I'm an oil junkie too. oh and a makeup junkie, a shoe whore, a lotion and perfume fiend. I go cuckoo for candles too. Or are we just talking about hair products? :giggle:

Hair products but there's nothing wrong with expansion!

I am a candle lover too... and now I'm starting to collect body washes and moisturizers out the yin yang. I need to stop!

mainly condishes but oils,DC's aand leave in's can send me over the edge if it's a brand with a good name like when i saw some redken DC

I am a deep conditioner and a moisturizer junkie.I am trying to incorporate hair accessory Junkie .

I'm definitely a conditioner, deep conditioner and leave in PJ. I don't have a set regimen yet so I use that as an excuse to justify my buying something new every time i hit the store.

Im definitely a conditioner junkie! My hair is also addicted to anything that contains ceramides. I jus cant get enough of them! I can honestly say that being a product junkie saved the life of my hair:yep:

Back