What members do you miss at LHCF(no longer active)

Kinicakes, Southerngirl and Isis, Southerngirl was the first fotki I saw, I read the entire crazy long thread on mane and tail. Kinicakes fotki I stalked for a year and Isis just has amazing, beautiful, full hair.

ETA: MizLady, I have seen her post in a few months. I know she said she wanted to change her screen name maybe she don't have a picture up anymore.

Breezy...
I was wondering about MzLady too! I knew she lost her job and I want to know if she is okay!
BellyDancer!
Her hair was/is AMAZING!
Crissi where have you been?????? I'm coming your way in two weeks!

I also miss Tenny, LocksofLove... and there are some others who I sometimes just think of out of the blue...

Last edited:
When I first joined in 2004, I used to love Kitchen_Tician's hair. She had BSL relaxed hair with beautiful highlights.

I miss a lot of people mentioned and I also miss Nappity4b (I think that is how you spell it). I love looking at her highlighted twists and twistouts. So beautiful!! :)

Isis--she seemed like she had a beautiful spirit and lots of humility to go along with her gorgeous hair

Navsgeda--gorgeous hair and broke down the science like no other

I also wish Sistaslick posted more often...

Boadicea

kisz4tj

Carmelkiss

tgirl

Peachtree

webby

JenniferMD

Cybra

6.gif

Sareca - I know she posts in another area, but she always gave great info and has thick lush hair.

Kiesha8185 - Beautiful hair and great info. on Ayurveda

Ladylibra - Always had videos to go along with her beautiful hair.

Just to see the beautiful hair in their siggys, Cateyes & lil mama, Jenteel, Velvet, Londondiva, Lavendar, & Nappity4b.

Forgot Catsuga, she cracked me up!
Anyone still have the link to her daddy getting attacked by kittens??

Forgot Catsuga, she cracked me up!
Anyone still have the link to her daddy getting attacked by kittens??

OMG that was the funniest story.

I also miss camellia, I loved her strength for her convictions. She quickly brushed the haters off and kept it moving.

Also TSUPrincess.

Last edited:
I really can't think of the screen names but I would know them if I saw them. Attendance has dropped off it seems more than 50% since the recession.

Back