Do you ever miss your hair when it's braided or in a weave?

Nina_deF

I SO miss my hair!

I've been in braids for a year, since I broke my ribs and the medication gave me huge bald spots.

I am SO sick of these braids.
I redo them every 6-7 weeks and my hair still isn't long nor thick enough to wear out.

I've even avoided LHCF, so I didn't have to think about it but here I am again.
My phyto relaxer is awaiting in the bathroom, along with my new flatiron and about every Nexxus product ever mentioned on this board.

I just e-mailed a list of NTM products to my brother in L.A an I'm about to spend my saturday going through two moving boxes of products.

On the upside I love just getting up and going in the morning, not having to worry about the weather and wind, always looking good and looking younger than I am.

alona

My hair is currently in braids and I'm more curious about the growth than missing my hair. I miss being able to wash and massage my scalp. I've had my braids for about a month. I've decided not to wash my hair for fear of locking. (I think some of the "human hair" may be synthetic) I'm planning on taking my braid out in May. That's when I'm planning to do the BIG CHOP.

Mahalialee4

I do not braid anymore. When I braid the back just for overnite, I have to take them down because I get a panic attack, and wonder if my hair will be damaged because of it being fine. I never used to feel this way. But the longer it gets the finer stranded it looks and it just seems like too much manipulation, and I am afraid of using extensions because I fear that my hair will start snapping. I literally take the braid down immediately after as fast as I can.... Just a phase or what, I do not know, but I need to see my hair and feel it and then I know what is happening with it. Serious hair issues, I tell ya! loll and I also suffer from Hair Anoerexial! And that's my true confession....Bonjour